• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my running maid

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and i forgot....she re-arranged the furniture at the whims of wifey's finger pointing. she did all alone with some fingerings from wifey :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very strange the ppl here reading this domestic story which i m sharing.

they like to read and yet they privately infract me. why like that one huh??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my maid is packing up now.....momentarily, she would gaze out of the window. then she would gaze lovingly at me.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she was with us for more than 5 yrs . surely there's some emotional attachment. she's already like a member of the family.......until she met that chow angmo kia! and things change.

wah lan eh....like almost heartbroken hor.......

how many BBBJ u got from her loving lips?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she was with us for more than 5 yrs . surely there's some emotional attachment. she's already like a member of the family.......until she met that chow angmo kia! and things change.

i knew you have fallen in love with your running maid
do not feel sad or disappointed
she knows ....and she will return to you....cheer up!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew you have fallen in love with your running maid
do not feel sad or disappointed
she knows ....and she will return to you....cheer up!

this is for you ....

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HlAHMwSExM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 more days to go b4 we see the last of the running maid. today, there was a strange call......and my maid had just disappeared. the wifey just panick n called to tell me. "the maid is missing!!"

now what was i suppose to do huh??

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax la....shes busy fucking her angmorh lor....

you think she likes to get some dark meat in her?

Lord shiva loves to flirt with pinays...especially those itchy cb ones.......:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 more days to go b4 we see the last of the running maid. today, there was a strange call......and my maid had just disappeared. the wifey just panick n called to tell me. "the maid is missing!!"

now what was i suppose to do huh??
you're in love with your running maid
tell her come back and don't run away

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax la....shes busy fucking her angmorh lor....

you think she likes to get some dark meat in her?

Lord shiva loves to flirt with pinays...especially those itchy cb ones.......:biggrin:

i had a even more diabolical forebearing....she could be pregnant!!