• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My proudest time of the year

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time once again for my entire family and I to don these clothes every year makes all of us feel proud. Each year we'll go Giodano to buy new ones for everyone.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's time once again for my entire family and I to don these clothes every year makes all of us feel proud. Each year we'll go Giodano to buy new ones for everyone.

You can only wear these once a year. Any other time, people will say you are crazy.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can only wear these once a year. Any other time, people will say you are crazy.

Family and I will wear the whole month of August of course we do have a few sets to change. Other times whenever the cadres meet we'll also wear as its makes us feel proud.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You should get this image printed on your T shirt if you are truly proud of your country.

0x600.jpg

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should get this image printed on your T shirt if you are truly proud of your country.

0x600.jpg

Errrrr....... I don't know about the above image print t shirt, however the SG t shirts does look pretty cool, like you are representing Team Singapore for the games or competition events.

Not bad......

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays if u wear this we know u are a fake ft and not a sg.True sgians will wear the PAPexit tshirt.

Last edited: