• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Predictions

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. My final prediction.

AJ GRC
WP 62% pap 38%
EC GRC
WP 54% pap 46%
NS GRC
WP 43% pap 57%
Mp GRC
WP 50% pap 50%
HBT GRC
SDP 44% pap 56%
Jb GRC
WP 45% pap 55%

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok. My final prediction.

AJ GRC
WP 62% pap 38%
EC GRC
WP 54% pap 46%
NS GRC
WP 43% pap 57%
Mp GRC
WP 50% pap 50%
HBT GRC
SDP 44% pap 56%
Jb GRC
WP 45% pap 55%

Why is everyone so pessimistic about Marine Parade? I believe WP can poll at least 52% there. The last time NSP polled there is 43.35%. If WP contested MP last time, they could poll at least 46%. I believe a vote swing of 6% towards the opposition is pretty realistic. The ground is really not sweet. The economy isn't doing very well now.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I believe a vote swing of 6% towards the opposition is pretty realistic. The ground is really not sweet. The economy isn't doing very well now.

MP may fall due to one man and his arrogance ... Woody. Young voters in MP see him as a relic from the past, someone who should have retired long time ago, an old tree that rots but still refuses to fall. Just like LKY, he wants to hang on to the past and thinks he still has a place in the future.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is everyone so pessimistic about Marine Parade? I believe WP can poll at least 52% there. The last time NSP polled there is 43.35%. If WP contested MP last time, they could poll at least 46%. I believe a vote swing of 6% towards the opposition is pretty realistic. The ground is really not sweet. The economy isn't doing very well now.

In a straw poll 52% logically equates to 50-50 as margin of error is usually +-3%. So when I say 50-50, 52% is possible as it within +-3%.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...It seems this fake piece is circulating on Whatsapp in the form below, listing 12 Questions casting great and grave doubts on the Opposition. I ain't going to give them the pleasure of pasting their devious sinister crap but will paste George Yeo's categorical denial of this fake note from his Facebook instead...

Fake or no fake from G Yeo, it is gutter politics in action, disseminating falsehoods and playing fear tactics to gain votes from sinkies. No need to vote on basis of fear. Vote on basis of your own conviction on what is right for the country for the next 5 years. Currently, the pappies' PWP 6.9 million will screw sinkies sky high. To vote for pappies is to permit this screwing.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a straw poll 52% logically equates to 50-50 as margin of error is usually +-3%. So when I say 50-50, 52% is possible as it within +-3%.

If the pappies could get above 53% in any of the GRC or SMC, they would be laughing in their sleep. Ground is not so sweet and pappies know it but refuse to admit it. After this GE is over, you can bet the pappies will do serious soul searching because in the next GE, SF Party, SDP and WP will continue to grow in strength and size to pose critical challenge to the pappies' grab for votes.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction

WP sure win - Aljunied(60%), Houggang (65%)and PE(55%)
WP likely to win -- Feng shan (53%)
50 -50 East Coast
Opposition possible - Potong pasir (PAP 51%), Mountbatten (PAP 55%), MP -PAP 53%, SK west - PAP 55%(20% chance)
Other - No chance
That mean Max 20 min -8

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP may fall due to one man and his arrogance ... Woody. Young voters in MP see him as a relic from the past, someone who should have retired long time ago, an old tree that rots but still refuses to fall. Just like LKY, he wants to hang on to the past and thinks he still has a place in the future.

Not only that. It is now anchored by Cardboard Tan. Supposedly in the race for PM. Isnt that scary? A scholar general who read too much into some research/polls conducted, in his party's favour, is not even fit to progress to yr 2 in university.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prof Tambyah is very cool and mellow...

This professor commands respect among voters. He is an intelligent bloke and if elected to Parliament, he will be an asset to the country, just like CSJ, to kick the pappies' arse to make them work harder for the country. Being a one party Parliament, the pappies are taking sinkies for granted as if telling the sinkies "we tell you what to do, you do not need to tell us what to do.." and on this premise, sinkies are not the masters of their own destiny in sinapor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This professor commands respect among voters. He is an intelligent bloke and if elected to Parliament, he will be an asset to the country, just like CSJ, to kick the pappies' arse to make them work harder for the country. Being a one party Parliament, the pappies are taking sinkies for granted as if telling the sinkies "we tell you what to do, you do not need to tell us what to do.." and on this premise, sinkies are not the masters of their own destiny in sinapor.

He is highly regarded in the nedical profession which is not easily attained. Some even commented he makes a better Health minister than GKY. Quite sure Wei Ling will agree.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that. It is now anchored by Cardboard Tan. Supposedly in the race for PM. Isnt that scary? A scholar general who read too much into some research/polls conducted, in his party's favour, is not even fit to progress to yr 2 in university.

Compared to CSJ who seems to have the fire in his belly like LKY once upon a time in the 1950s, this army bloke is far far down the line. CSJ would make a good PM to take the country to a higher plane but being young and foolish back then, he screwed himself big time.

If SDP could attract good people, it would become a serious contender to form the next Govt.