• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Predictions

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empower Your Future
掌握民权,把握未来

Attachments

• vote opposition.jpg
    vote opposition.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,547

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... if he hates the pap he should just fucking leave the party. instead he is prancing around with his pap credentials yet trying to gain empathy with oppo-leaning voters. can't have your cake and eat it too.

The PAP has the prerogative to sack him for activities prejudicial to the Party's interests. I suppose they won't for the same reason UMNO is keeping its rebel Mahathir in its fold.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think csj can win HBT for the reason that they have not been doing enough door to door knocking to win over the apathetic voters particularly in the HDB heartland. However chances are they will surpass the 40% mark here. The improve image of party leadership amongst the middle ground could also spillover and add a few percentage more to other SDP candidates contesting in other electoral divisions.

If SDP don't win HBT this time, the thing they need to do is to channel more resources in the next 4 years by intensifying their groundworks particularly in hdb heartland.

Yes, in Singapore you can't win elections without years of groundwork put in.

I think people tend to overlook the fact that Aljunied was not won overnight. WP spent several years walking the ground there (inclusive of the years spent before 2006) before it was won, and even then, only because they fielded the strongest team in the whole opposition helmed by an MP with 20 years of Parliamentary presence.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the spoilers will not tilt the final outcome.

It will be a good fight between HHH and CCC to see who can get less votes. I suspect one of them will get less than 100 votes.

The spoiler standing against SDP in BB will get more votes from those who don't like SDP but who also don't want to vote PAP.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah bock is springbok. always prancing around and acting as though he is pitiful pathetic prey. if he hates the pap he should just fucking leave the party. instead he is prancing around with his pap credentials yet trying to gain empathy with oppo-leaning voters. can't have your cake and eat it too.

ah bok is no longer a PAP member... he had resigned in 2011
no; dun think he hates the PAP...he's still beri much a PAP man at heart
... he only against many of the present policies on the PAP under LHL leadership

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think csj can win HBT for the reason that they have not been doing enough door to door knocking to win over the apathetic voters particularly in the HDB heartland. However chances are they will surpass the 40% mark here. The improve image of party leadership amongst the middle ground could also spillover and add a few percentage more to other SDP candidates contesting in other electoral divisions.

If SDP don't win HBT this time, the thing they need to do is to channel more resources in the next 4 years by intensifying their groundworks particularly in hdb heartland.

2011: nicole seah;... nick "bak-chow mee ah moi" .... a completely newbie in politics, took marine parade by storm... 42% against lau goh..... what do you think?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fengshan? Imo, WP may even hit 60% there. Residents likely to feel they are discarded and they are.

It's gonna be a close call in Fengshan.
Voters are more keen on the Holland-Bukit Timah fight , that bitch Vivian may win by a very small margin ( 2% )
Dr. Chee will have to wait till 2020 :mad:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bok is no longer a PAP member... he had resigned in 2011
no; dun think he hates the PAP...he's still beri much a PAP man at heart
... he only against many of the present policies on the PAP under LHL leadership

thanks for the correction. he resigned from the pap to run for the presidential erection as the rule did not allow prez candidates to remain with a party.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems that most of us expect WP to win HG, PE, AJ, EC, FS, and no other opposition to win seat. anything more is a bonus.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 highly interesting contests,

macpherson, marine parade and hooland bukit timah.

2 more interesting contest,
east coast and jalan besar

all 5 could go either way. most likely to go opposition from highest chance to lowest is east coast, macpherson, marine parade, jalan besar and hollandbkt.

The rest is bao jiak one by Incumbents except for PP which will go back to chiam.

If PAP lose all 5 impt contest, LHL can resign liao. Huat ah

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
2011: nicole seah;... nick "bak-chow mee ah moi" .... a completely newbie in politics, took marine parade by storm... 42% against lau goh..... what do you think?

Most middle ground voters would unlikely vote a NSP team which only one member (Nicole Seah) stood out and the rest simply CMI.

So I won't attribute that completely to NS/TPL effect. It more of a national swing against ruling party.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most middle ground voters would unlikely vote a NSP team which only one member (Nicole Seah) stood out and the rest simply CMI.

So I won't attribute that completely to NS/TPL effect. It more of a national swing against ruling party.

Agreed, she got an extra 5% is my guess. 43% in 2011. This time round have ting ru and another 4 better candidates. lao goh may be forced into early retirement soon. Might be a good thing for him to faster distance himself from the emperors son and keep his legacy intact.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP top leadership is in a state of shock and denial. They cannot understand why they cannot get Singaporeans to trust and believe them. Instead Singaporeans are flocking to listen to "un-desirables" like CSJ. When LTK or Sylvia speak, their words seem to carry more weight than any PAP Minister.

By all accounts, the PAP's careful plans should have led to a vote swing in their favor. Instead every known indicator is showing that the vote swing is against them. The only unknown at this point in time is how bad the vote swing will be and how many Ministers/MPs will be lost.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP top leadership is in a state of shock of denial. They cannot understand why they cannot get Singaporeans to trust and believe them. Instead Singaporeans are flocking to listen to "un-desirables" like CSJ. When LTK or Sylvia speak, their words seem to carry more weight than any PAP Minister.

By all accounts, the PAP's careful plans should have led to a vote swing in their favor. Instead every known indicator is showing that the vote swing is against them. The only unknown at this point in time is how bad the vote swing will be and how many Ministers/MPs will be lost.

People who r out of touch can never understand ..

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed, she got an extra 5% is my guess. 43% in 2011. This time round have ting ru and another 4 better candidates. lao goh may be forced into early retirement soon. Might be a good thing for him to faster distance himself from the emperors son and keep his legacy intact.

Everyone in team mp GRC complement each other. HTR target specifically at the youth voters, faruiz khan the Malay Muslim. Yjj target voters in JC, TT add depth to the team, Dylan financial background instill confidence in the team ability to run TC.

To capture mp GRC, WP needs to capture at least 1/3 swing voters and 1/3 of apathetic voters. The latter need to win over by doing door to door canvassing

My guess is the situation in Mp GRC is very uncertain as it 50-50. It could go either way.

I am more confident about EC grc and FS smc.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only trump card they have is new Singaporean citizens where 90% of them will vote PAP. This can amount to a considerable 2-10% advantage depending on location. But I can safely say, a good 20-30% of true blue Singaporeans have already lost all faith in the PAP. Alot of fence sitters as nobody want to rock the boat.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Kee chui supporters see this n vote for WP to win. Once paper general tan is out the path is clear for premiership. No one else can oppose Kee chui. Huat ah

Don't think we'll see the last of paper general "chee bye" face tan. He will parachute in the next election under the skirt of some minitoot. These farkers are like leeches. Once they leech on to power, they are very very difficult to be rid off.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone in team mp GRC complement each other. HTR target specifically at the youth voters, faruiz khan the Malay Muslim. Yjj target voters in JC, TT add depth to the team, Dylan financial background instill confidence in the team ability to run TC.

To capture mp GRC, WP needs to capture at least 1/3 swing voters and 1/3 of apathetic voters. The latter need to win over by doing door to door canvassing

My guess is the situation in Mp GRC is very uncertain as it 50-50. It could go either way.

Fengshan is bao jiak one, east coast i say they'll get 53-55%.

If you been to Macpherson, u can sense that the people there are all lower working class and quite antiPAP.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

I m pleasantly surprised by dylan. Looked like the quiet type but when he talks in rally he has fire . Solid.