• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My points was 55, but today it dropped to 45; what does that means ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not that i care, but more out of the curiosity part of it..:wink:
Any seniors here can enLighten ?..:smile:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, that's what the dreaded zapping is aLL about..thanks.
Perhaps i am new or dumb, but i don't reaLLy care or being concerned too much, but more into being curious.:wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Perhaps i am new or dumb, but i don't reaLLy care or being concerned too much, but more into being curious.:wink:

Can I make a smart guess that you are zap a single time?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder why some people get so work up about being zapped and about this point system? You have 10 points or 1million points or even minus 50 points which I have seen you still can share your views and comment in this forum right? Its not that you have more points you get $$ right? So whats this point system about?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not that i care, but more out of the curiosity part of it..:wink:
Any seniors here can enLighten ?..:smile:

aiyah don't worry about your points lah. damned nuisance type. i posted so many and yet look at my misery points and my power. no power. i think you must learn to porlumpar. be a good forumer. follow the mafia rules here. sarport the right bosses here.be kwai kwai don't anyhow spout nonsense. the mafia lobby here is very powderful. soon my points will go down to minus red.....you dare to challenge the mafia at your own peril.

but no worry about your points lah. just enjoy your stay here. quite fun for an old uncle like me. if they infected you or minus your points or what, just ignore them and do your own things lor. no need to feel bad about falling points - they are pointsless lah! enjoy!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always wonder why some people get so work up about being zapped and about this point system? You have 10 points or 1million points or even minus 50 points which I have seen you still can share your views and comment in this forum right? Its not that you have more points you get $$ right? So whats this point system about?

i totally agreeeed. you are a wise person. your words are gems to be treasured. khamchia.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you posted nearly 2000 contributions and you only got 39 points and pwoer 2. sorry state of affairs. but nvermind lah, i like reading our pots. wait unitol unlce got power like SAM , then i can up you. i was told can buy thousands of points by making a small donation.is that true sir?

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Roller coaster ride for u. I last saw your points was 34 at around 3am plus.

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup.Macham ST index..but market is Looking bearish for the moment..:smile:

Facebook new low :eek:

88x4a.jpg

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup.Macham ST index..but market is Looking bearish for the moment..:smile:

Looks like there is a clone maker here who doesn't like u and don't want u around here. Once i start to give u points that burger can squeeze his balls in one corner. :rolleyes::biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha my enemies lost because they failed to get me banned as there is nothing to fault on my postings. There is no permanent ban except for extreme cases but i have never got a 24hrs ban. Given up already? :biggrin:

Last edited: