• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My points was 55, but today it dropped to 45; what does that means ..

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah don't worry about your points lah. damned nuisance type. i posted so many and yet look at my misery points and my power. no power. i think you must learn to porlumpar. be a good forumer. follow the mafia rules here. sarport the right bosses here.be kwai kwai don't anyhow spout nonsense. the mafia lobby here is very powderful. soon my points will go down to minus red.....you dare to challenge the mafia at your own peril.

!!!

hello kopiuncle
you know
you made
many here
bery angrrrry
points bery the important
to them
wholesome and nutritious
turn them into egomaniacs
aka morons
haha ha

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be starting a thread on this topic right?
Wrong.I was more curious about the whoLe zapping process rather than points earned or deducted part of it.
There's more to Life than these points.:cool:

jw5

Loyal
Wrong.I was more curious about the whoLe zapping process rather than points earned or deducted part of it.
There's more to Life than these points.:cool:

No problem with the curiosity or wanting to find out things.
But don't say "not that I care". It makes you sound cooler than you actually are. :cool: :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok bro, then i shaLL retract what i have not meant..

waulau your points kept dropping. soon you will be buried under. no need to say sorry lah.

the more you say sorry, the more they zap you. just say what you want to say...and heck care about the points!

you cannot beat the powderful mafia here.they are a conspiracy. they can sway opinions like the us media. they can create wars. they can disinformation. they can destroy you. they can kill you off. they can do whatever they like.

if you keep saying sorry and retracting what you have written, they will lagi zap you to oblivion. stand firm. no scare of the mafia gang.keep your cool. don't be apologetic.you have the right to express yourself here. but they have the right to write you off calling you all sorts of names.

but i am glad the vulgarities index has fallen. the maturity index rises to very respectable levels. the barometer of anger and fury is kept steady. good for sammyboys. you see many laucheows here. they don't anyhow kill or zap people. it's the newly created mafia that control the forum. wait and see...i will disappear soon. i see the stabs coming pretty fast and soon. cheer up. be happy here!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau your points kept dropping. soon you will be buried under. no need to say sorry lah.

the more you say sorry, the more they zap you. just say what you want to say...and heck care about the points!

you cannot beat the powderful mafia here.they are a conspiracy. they can sway opinions like the us media. they can create wars. they can disinformation. they can destroy you. they can kill you off. they can do whatever they like.

if you keep saying sorry and retracting what you have written, they will lagi zap you to oblivion. stand firm. no scare of the mafia gang.keep your cool. don't be apologetic.you have the right to express yourself here. but they have the right to write you off calling you all sorts of names.

but i am glad the vulgarities index has fallen. the maturity index rises to very respectable levels. the barometer of anger and fury is kept steady. good for sammyboys. you see many laucheows here. they don't anyhow kill or zap people. it's the newly created mafia that control the forum. wait and see...i will disappear soon. i see the stabs coming pretty fast and soon. cheer up. be happy here!
You are wrong kopiuncLe.i did not say sorry, what i did was to retract that particuLar sensitive Line onLy.
Now i am wondering why are you staLking me for every post that i have repLied..:cool:

jw5

Loyal

He is not saying sorry and he has nothing to apologise for.
This is a public internet forum and everyone is entitled to his opinion.
The same applies to you and me, one thing we should both try to do is be less lor sor.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

. cheer up. be happy here!

kopiuncle
you bery the can
i suppork you
and also suppork
the kimsiews-in-pink
only they
can give arse a better
future ... a golden era
vote for kimsiews

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is not saying sorry and he has nothing to apologise for.
This is a public internet forum and everyone is entitled to his opinion.
The same applies to you and me, one thing we should both try to do is be less lor sor.

I agree with you brudder JW5. You are a master veteran here - the most sensible, the most matured and one of the best forumers here. As I grow older and more dementiated, I become more lor sor. So do forgive this old uncle. My sincere and humblest apologies.So KISS is the best. Kumsia. Kowtow a thousand times. A million apologies.

jw5

Loyal
I agree with you brudder JW5. You are a master veteran here - the most sensible, the most matured and one of the best forumers here. As I grow older and more dementiated, I become more lor sor. So do forgive this old uncle. My sincere and humblest apologies.So KISS is the best. Kumsia. Kowtow a thousand times. A million apologies.

go and kiss your own kar chng......................... :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this type of forum got confidence trickster for what? what can he gain?

more points and more power??? for what to zap people???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello kopiuncle
you know
you made
many here
bery angrrrry
points bery the important
to them
wholesome and nutritious
turn them into egomaniacs
aka morons
haha ha

why so upset? zero or minus points also nevermind lah. i old liao, no afraid to die lah...just say what i want to say. but
i think i also must be reasonable lah. don't be too lor soh here and lor soh there...people get upset easily here..and then they explode with mother father expletives or leave nasty vulgar messages for you in your private room. but it's okay lah. not that bad lah.just enjoy lor. like i've repeatedly said before, the mafia here know each other even outside this cyberforum, they are doing a great job to prevent this forum from degenerating into a longkang forum or hijacked by terrorists or even party opportunists...any unsubstantiated scandals or rumours that breached secruity and caused national crises, the boss will have to answer. so be responsible lah.good luck.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you get what i mean? i old uncle kena zapped again! pls some more pls, i love being zapped....kumsia!!!