• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - can we handle the truth?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You do realize that by dragging out these two posts, and by posting a screenshot of Leongsam upping your points, everyone is laughing at you. Hysterically.

Leongsam's brand of sarcasm will forever elude you. But that's perfectly understandable, as you are in fact the very epitome of the "sinkee behaviour" that you claim to despise.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do realize that by dragging out these two posts, and by posting a screenshot of Leongsam upping your points, everyone is laughing at you. Hysterically.

Leongsam's brand of sarcasm will forever elude you. But that's perfectly understandable, as you are in fact the very epitome of the "sinkee behaviour" that you claim to despise.

He is too dense to understand and thought it was a pat on the back lol.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hmm... looks like chonburific is the traitor here. he up tonychat too. :P lol!

Why is upping someone makes Chonburifc a traitor?

Traitor of what group or clan?

Who are the members in this clan that Chonburifc had betrayed?

What are the consequences of Chonburifc's act of betrayal?

Do you hate Chonburifc to say he is a traitor?

What had he done to you to make him a traitor by upping tonychat?

Moreover Chonburifc upped Tonychat from the Thailand thread meaning Chonburifc is acknowledging or appreciating Tonychat for a post Tonychat must have contributed in that Thailand thread, therefore what has that gesture of appreciation got to do with this thread?

So what do you want to do to Chonburifc since he is a traitor?

What the fuck is happening this morning knn?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax pii joe.....
They following pappies motto.....
Those not with us are against us.....
I subscribe to this motto now......that's why I hate the 60.1%

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What are the consequences of Chonburifc's act of betrayal?

Do you hate Chonburifc to say he is a traitor?

What had he done to you to make him a traitor by upping tonychat?

Moreover Chonburifc upped Tonychat from the Thailand thread meaning Chonburifc is acknowledging or appreciating Tonychat for a post Tonychat must have contributed in that Thailand thread, therefore what has that gesture of appreciation got to do with this thread?

So what do you want to do to Chonburifc since he is a traitor?

hahaha knn not so tense lah. i joking only. tony like to show off mah.

Last edited:

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just upz Tony C too. :biggrin:

will zap you later in the evening around 5-6pm. not this nick but other powerful clones. please remember to log in to check. :biggrin:

that is clearly a nothing remark. so serious for what ?

Chonburifc upz Tonychat the number 1 forum enemy. some people are bound to be displeased. anyway Chonburifc can upz Tonychat 3 times daily if it's possible. not my business, i don't care.

why so defensive of your group or clan.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Guys Chill Leh.

Even more surprise, me also a became a recent fan of Ah Cruxx. :wink:

Some of tonychat's posts might not sound nice or appealing to many including myself but me do disagree with some of his posts especially those posts on iphone users being gay users, as myself also an iphone user as well as S3 user. :smile:

One can simply add tonychat to the ignore list if forumers do not like his rather predictable, straight to the point posts.

Finally, imho, the motives or intentions of the post rather than the words in the post.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will zap you later in the evening around 5-6pm. not this nick but other powerful clones. please remember to log in to check. :biggrin:

that is clearly a nothing remark. so serious for what ?

Chonburifc upz Tonychat the number 1 forum enemy. some people are bound to be displeased. anyway Chonburifc can upz Tonychat 3 times daily if it's possible. not my business, i don't care.

sun joe joking only. we don't take things here so seriously.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

What group what clan? Just a drinking buddy only la, more than group more than clan if I may. :biggrin:

But I wonder if upping tonychat makes someone a traitor then how about zapping moonlightaffairs does it equally make someone a traitor? Please don't zap me hor I joking only.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nabeh! Zapping also must pre-book time slot one ah?

wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
sun joe joking only. we don't take things here so seriously.

ok. i'm slow. i don't get joetys jokes and humor lor...

What group what clan? Just a drinking buddy only la, more than group more than clan if I may. :biggrin:

But I wonder if upping tonychat makes someone a traitor then how about zapping moonlightaffairs does it equally make someone a traitor? Please don't zap me hor I joking only.

people form clique/group/faction here. nothing wrong anyway.

tonychat is an asshole and many people enemy. i think some people will be annoyed to see tonychat getting upped for whatever reasons. but i really don't care. maybe i even upz him before. can't remember. end of issue.

it should be me saying please don't zap me... :biggrin:

Nabeh! Zapping also must pre-book time slot one ah?

i'm mobilizing almost all my clones right now, biggest operation in years... :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This forum has taught me that a common trait amongst many Singaporeans is intolerance... also known as the LKY syndrome.

Those who dance to a different beat need to be crushed.

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY has the foresight to know that Singaporeans has a common trait called intolerance and he has the decisiveness to crush them before they crush him.