• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my new toy

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oooii... how to compare ?

I could afford a "3 litre" Camry in US. But, back to Sin, I would be NUTS to buy a 3 litre Camry or even a 2.4 litre !!

over here lower class people are driving hyundai cars, usually wal-mart workers making fifteen US$ per hour (very low wage here).

in the US of A cars are so inexpensive, middle class worker can enjoy what is out of reach in singapore. cannot compare.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wallpaper_5067_300x225.jpg

tesla roadster, all electric, coming to california soon. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since you like BMW there are hundreds of 325is changing hand such as one 2004 325 iC convertible with 55K on the odometer sold at auction recently for $8200 and the car was put on autotrader days later for 17K.

i'm beginning to hate bmw. they are too predictable and boring.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<<
the tiburon is for commute (and abuse).

the 350z is for evening events.

the 325i is for weekend errands.
>>

Boring, dude, we have these cars in S'pore. Why don't you buy and drive a car that doesn't exist in S'pore? like maybe a Shelby Mustang, Dodge Charger, Camaro Z28, Pontiac GTO, Oldsmobile 442, Plymouth Hemi Cuda. Corvette Stingray or if you have the money an AC Cobra.....

oh pleaze. fuck american cars. even true blue americans are dumping them big time. i was thinking of the pontiac solstice roadster and the saturn roadster (same car but different badge and body) but decided against them as they have too many complaints, just like any american automobile.