• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my new toy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asset_upload_file815_16342.jpg

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pay what you get... if you don't pay, you get nothing... not even headlight.... hair also dun have.... :p :p

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
6861.jpg

moments before leaving the dealership. the front license plate is a dummy plate advertising the dealership.

no offense to you, i cannot understand how anyone can be "proud" of a hyundai. its cheap and korean. here in the US of A all hyundai cars are second class mode of transport. next you will say the genesis is better than a lexus!

you could have been smart and purchased a 2nd hand SMG M3 or a 2000 996 for similar money.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun like that la........

If you want a sport car but could not afford a real stylish one, this Hyundai piece would whet your appetite for a sport car for the time being.

no offense to you, i cannot understand how anyone can be "proud" of a hyundai. its cheap and korean. here in the US of A all hyundai cars are second class mode of transport. next you will say the genesis is better than a lexus!

you could have been smart and purchased a 2nd hand SMG M3 or a 2000 996 for similar money.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the tiburon is for commute (and abuse).

the 350z is for evening events.

the 325i is for weekend errands.

i'm eyeing the tesla roadster as the weekend fun car. tesla is building a factory 10 mins from me. :biggrin:

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun like that la........

If you want a sport car but could not afford a real stylish one, this Hyundai piece would whet your appetite for a sport car for the time being.

over here lower class people are driving hyundai cars, usually wal-mart workers making fifteen US$ per hour (very low wage here).

in the US of A cars are so inexpensive, middle class worker can enjoy what is out of reach in singapore. cannot compare.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm eyeing the tesla roadster as the weekend fun car. tesla is building a factory 10 mins from me. :biggrin:

my advice to you is to attend a large auto auction in your area. you can only get in with a licensed dealer, but they are allowed to bring in guests. most people are not aware of how steep the discounts are at auction as many dealerships are going out of business now and new cars are being auctioned for 20-30% off their MSRP, especially for trucks and SUVs. i did see some deals there such as a 60K 2008 porsche cayman S with only 6K on the odometer and full warranty sell for 38K. another deal was a $90K almost new Ranger Rover 4.6 with 18K on the clock (not the sport) with warranty go for 50% off at 40K and even a Z06 with 10K on the clock go for 50% off too.

all these cars will likely end up on ebay and if you ever wondered why cars are so inexpensive in south and southeast (florida/texas/etc) this is why.

since you like BMW there are hundreds of 325is changing hand such as one 2004 325 iC convertible with 55K on the odometer sold at auction recently for $8200 and the car was put on autotrader days later for 17K.

your car for example will probably KBB from 8-15K but at auction its 50% off in this bad economy.

if you need help or advice with cars here in the US, just let me know.

i suggest you try to buy at auction and sell retail price. many of us are saving bundle this way.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<<

>>

Boring, dude, we have these cars in S'pore. Why don't you buy and drive a car that doesn't exist in S'pore? like maybe a Shelby Mustang, Dodge Charger, Camaro Z28, Pontiac GTO, Oldsmobile 442, Plymouth Hemi Cuda. Corvette Stingray or if you have the money an AC Cobra.....