• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My neighbour downstairs went to condo management and complain I wash my toilet at midnight last night

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the condo management staff today came to my unit and tell me.

I asked him is there a rule that I cannot wash my own toilet at midnight.

He said no but ask me be considerate to people living below me.

I asked him again to show me any condo bylaws that I cannot wash my own toilet at midnight.

He got nothing to say and tell me he is just a messenger.

I tell him wash toilet of course must scrub and scrub and multiple flushing. I never knock or hammer the floor. What's the problem?!?

I asked him to tell the neighbour downstairs to fuck off to stay in a landed property if she is not happy.

Am I right or wrong?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

I asked him again to show me any condo bylaws that I cannot wash my own toilet at midnight.

I tell him wash toilet of course must scrub and scrub and multiple flushing. I never knock or hammer the floor. What's the problem?!?

I asked him to tell the neighbour downstairs to fuck off to stay in a landed property if she is not happy.

Am I right or wrong?
KNNBCB the fucker who complaint must be sleeping in the toilet

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Am I right or wrong?
I sound proof my man-cave because I play music and also have raunchy sex there. I did it not because I am a considerate person, but more so I don't want to turn on the lao aunties in my estate.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah you mean Flamingo Valley? I heard at night can hear Pontianak sing opera… that’s where the name Opera estate came from

I have a Cheena frd. Stayg opp the kubor. He told me he hope the kubor remain status quo. He dont mind livg near the dead. But he cant stand living with daily traffic jam if another condo were to be built.:smile:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be ginfreely that chaocheebye on the 10th floor!

Frustrated-Resident-Makes-Timesheet-Of-Neighbours-Noises-Like-Stomping-Dropping-Things.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sound proof my man-cave because I play music and also have raunchy sex there. I did it not because I am a considerate person, but more so I don't want to turn on the lao aunties in my estate.
how do you soundproof your man cave? do you use those market thick cardboard type egg trays and super glue them to your wall?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common sense dictates a society. Among Blacks, murder and robbery are free for all. In some countries, women are not allow to go out at a certain times else it is a fair game.

My question is - do have common sense? That is the main reason why some Countries or Races failed while others flourish.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png