• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
I appeal to fellow sbf users to love my wife Kirsten Han like I do. Do not hate my wife just because she's prettier and more intelligent than most of you losers. I will go to every thread that scolds her to make enemies with you losers. Please appreciate her beauty like I do.
FB_IMG_1555413307463.jpg

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I appeal to fellow sbf users to love my wife Kirsten Han like I do. Do not hate my wife just because she's prettier and more intelligent than most of you losers. I will go to every thread that scolds her to make enemies with you losers. Please appreciate her beauty like I do.
View attachment 57045
Please lah... kowloon stewardess. You wife is a fat fugly CB face and I also wondered if both of you have any bedroom activities. No baby leh???
Photo_talks_1555421823064.jpg

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah... kowloon stewardess. You wife is a fat fugly CB face and I also wondered if both of you have any bedroom activities. No baby leh???
/QUOTE]

You better run ... I have alerted fat fuck Kirsten han to your defamatory comments about her face and she is looking for you!

757B9988-5592-4591-B896-80D127631820.jpeg

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn calum why you not defending your pretty Wife ? Knn you go McDonald’s eat dinner no wifi is it? Chao cheebye what happen to your threat of scolding losers ?

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn calum why you not defending your pretty Wife ? Knn you go McDonald’s eat dinner no wifi is it? Chao cheebye what happen to your threat of scolding losers ?
Hey bro, I just want to do this reasonably. My westerner culture does not allow me to be rude to people unless they leave me no choice (unlike most Asians). We try to be more reasonable and that might be a reason ladies like us Caucasians better. You should be like me.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 57045

In ancient times she would definitely be hailed as a real beauty. Now she's still a beauty to the eyes of beholders. And I think she also has a beautiful heart.