• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said that older sg men caused the liberal immigrant policy themselves

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the "older" losers are actually in the 40-55 year old range. Hardly WW2 veterans, wouldn't you think?

Read between the lines, what she says is the cruel hard truth. Our men (and women too) are sheltered and too soft to take on the real world. Truth is that the third world people will eat their lunch. Then again, it is the way of all developed countries.

If you think not letting the FTs in will protect you, think again:

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/09/14/third-world-america/

If you don't let them come in to earn some of your wealth, they will just suck your wealth out of your country. And Singapore is not America where it is the case of "nothing we cannot do, just look to tomorrow" and away they go. If you let Singapore fall, you will never put Humpty Dumpty together again.

If you check the qualifications of the 40-55 group, its quite shocking. the divorce rate is high, they don't have jobs, they refuse to go back to school etc.

It's a social problem.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
some older sg men are quite successful too :oIo:

there will ALWAYS be winners and losers. U cannot expect all to be winners right? :oIo:

But most people are happily in the middle of the bell and don't give a damn about being winners. We do surprisingly have a very big percentage of the losers here. Or the middle of the bell who are bitter at not being a winner.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
this forum is for singapore uncles

U don't expect them to be winners because most of them are just living their last days of their lives

their whining shows that they have failed to capitalize on Sg's rise in finance, property, rental etc

Well, I wouldn't rule out that we have some uncles who have a million dollar property but no money and come in here to kbpb that the government isn't giving them a handout. You won't believe the profile of some of the elderly - ex senior civil servants, retired bankers, usually an old terrace or semi-d (they won't dream of living in a condo) - complaining about the government not doing anything for the old.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I wouldn't rule out that we have some uncles who have a million dollar property but no money and come in here to kbpb that the government isn't giving them a handout. You won't believe the profile of some of the elderly - ex senior civil servants, retired bankers, usually an old terrace or semi-d (they won't dream of living in a condo) - complaining about the government not doing anything for the old.

i think that is a natural thing to ask for if the sg men have made a contribution to the economy.

but i am sure that none of them were involved in the creation of technology or anything important that ensure the continued prosperity of singapore.

hence they don't deserve any payout!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think that is a natural thing to ask for if the sg men have made a contribution to the economy.

but i am sure that none of them were involved in the creation of technology or anything important that ensure the continued prosperity of singapore.

hence they don't deserve any payout!

hi there

1. on the above comments, are they yours, your mummy or your christian graduate father?

jw5

Loyal
When roxugurly was born, her mum demanded a dna test to ascertain maternity.

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
roxygurl let me teach you, first lower your head between my thighs and give me a good blow job! and i tell u.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my birth certificate indicates that i am born in australia.

In my younger days, it's not uncommon for richer couples wanting (but not bearing) sons to buy baby boys from poorer couples who had too many buy couldn't afford to feed them well. Note, outright buying, not just adopting or fostering. I know of two cases where the buying couple managed to get a government hospital birth certificate here certifying that he was born here to them as parents. The boys did grow up to learn the truth as most in the neighbourhood knew and paper can't cover fire. However, they were quite alright and happy since their parents were doting on them.

i actually look very much like my mum.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, hope you've gotten over it.

Just kidding. :biggrin:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of two cases where the buying couple managed to get a government hospital birth certificate here certifying that he was born here to them as parents. The boys did grow up to learn the truth as most in the neighbourhood knew and paper can't cover fire. However, they were quite alright and happy since their parents were doting on them.

that only occurs in 3rd world countries like singapore, thailand and malaysia :mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that only occurs in 3rd world countries like singapore, thailand and malaysia :mad:

This is the original meaning of the world by numbers:

1st World : NATO Allies
2nd World : Warsaw Pact Allies (now defunct)
3rd World : Non-Allied

It's a military term in the Cold War later corrupted into an economic term by pretenders clueless and deliberate alike. It's not surprising that you don't know it since even Lee Kuan Yew uses the term in economic sense.

It's not a superiority ranking. It's just like 1st person pronoun (I, we), 2nd person pronoun (you) and 3rd person pronoun (he, she, they) spoken from the point of view of NATO allies.