• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do. she's my mother and I love her for whoever she is.
Where’s the word SLUT ? You are so kind to leave it out for your own kind confirmed slut while others did exactly the same women premarital sex whatever in all those articles you posted you call them SLUT song song

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s the word SLUT ? You are so kind to leave it out for your own kind confirmed slut while others did exactly the same women premarital sex whatever in all those articles you posted you call them SLUT song song
And of course hokkken virgin already insulted SLUT song song by you Cantonese @chicken son ot SLUT prostitute

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Whatever you wish ... It seems that u are jealous that I love my mother even if she was a prostitute or a slut.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
If it makes you happier... i categorically say now that I LOVE MY SLUT MOTHER.

Happy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's not me. i never say that. u assume i m that person and say it yourself.
You Cantonese dog son of chicken tell lies can win? Everyone with conscience know you are ahmeng clone bigcockman sbfnews etc and remember you busted yourself declare proudly chap cheng father recently?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of chicken tell lies can win? Everyone with conscience know you are ahmeng clone bigcockman sbfnews etc and remember you busted yourself chap cheng father recently?
u like to assume..pls carry on. i already say I LOVE MY SLUT MOTHER.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u like to assume..pls carry on. i already say I LOVE MY SLUT MOTHER.
Tell that to yourself you Cantonese dog son of SLUT love to assume (AND persecute) self made hokkien virgin is prostitute because your CHEAP Cantonese mother is one.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Tell that to yourself you Cantonese dog son of SLUT love to assume (AND persecute) self made hokkien virgin is prostitute because your CHEAP Cantonese mother is one.
whatever she has done whether right or wrong is her prerogative. she has never abandon me and so i love her very much.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you wish ... It seems that u are jealous that I love my mother even if she was a prostitute or a slut.
Of course she's jealous, nobody loves her. Lol
All her ah neh just want to release in her hole, the Bangla just want to suck her neh, all her customers just treat her like a cheap release hole.

• Haha
Reactions: cat

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Of course she's jealous, nobody loves her. Lol
All her ah neh just want to release in her hole, the Bangla just want to suck her neh, all her customers just treat her like a cheap release hole.
my mother is sibei havoc. ex smoker too. but when I was a young boy, she never smoke in front of me. got once we were out for dinner at hawker centre, then she disappeared to smoke leaving me with her frens. but I know b/c she came back smelling like a chimney. lol. now she quit already. she sure sibei havoc type one when she was young woman. :laugh:

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
she also damn sarcastic to me on the phone the other day. say she 17 already have me and now i 30++ still no girlfren. say she die already also cannot see grandchild. then i "swan" her say why don't she give me a step brother or sister now. she scold me stupid idiot and useless...lol :laugh: