• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My most passionate letter to ST forum

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If mine is cheapest private apartment available then at 400k of course it’s low end private housing lah!

One example will be a small private apartment say 55 sqm in the Geylang area and it's cost about 400k in early 2000.

Now we all know that you stayed in Geylang low end private housing :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you noticed the direction of her postings, all she is pissed off is that she couldn't make more and more money. To her money is everything. Nothing else matters. Typical chinky sinkie who is self entitled, machiam like those who like to hoard masks, toilet paper, oil and rice and she verily believes that it is her exclusive right to do so.

She also hoard over her private properties :thumbsdown: that why I told her to sell her low end private housing in the Sinkieland and her smelly house in Johor cheap cheap.

Plead with the HDB for her to apply a 2-rooms flexi flat so that she has the money for old aged :cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's your choice. :wink:
Thinking back I was so stupid to offer so much free overtime to sfc and free effort to vote for opposition in election coming down all the way from jb to Spore. Nobody valued it. Not the opposition sinkie traitor dogs here. Not sfc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you noticed the direction of her postings, all she is pissed off is that she couldn't make more and more money. To her money is everything. Nothing else matters. Typical chinky sinkie who is self entitled, machiam like those who like to hoard masks, toilet paper, oil and rice and she verily believes that it is her exclusive right to do so.
You are obviously telling lies when I was the one that gave hundreds of hours of free overtime to sfc at zero charge. Do you know pilot charges for every single hour of their work? Not just salary but got flying allowance some more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DO YOU MIND TO SHARE IN SBF WHY YOUR JIBYE BRAIN AND HAND STILL VOTE FOR PAP EVEN YOU COMPRAIN AND COMPRAIN ? KNN THIS IS THE MAIN PUZZLE TO RESOLVE BEFORE OPPO CAN EVEN THINK OF WINNING SEATS KNN VERY IMPT CLUE CAN BE GOTTEN FROM YOUR JIBYE THOUGHTS KNN TOLONG SHARE SHARE KNN
You evil Cantonese snake can tell lies that I voted for pap when I just said I voted for pap since day one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously telling lies when I was the one that gave hundreds of hours of free overtime to sfc at zero charge. Do you know pilot charges for every single hour of their work? Not just salary but got flying allowance some more.
In fact I gave free overtime hours to sfc in the last month there as I was covering the job of the sinkie cantonese bitch that is so smart so clever to time her resignation to miss the year end peak period. Actually I don’t miss accounting shit work at all. Get to meet a lot of this kind of scheming bitches that timed their pregnancies and last day of service to miss year end peak period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also hoard over her private properties :thumbsdown: that why I told her to sell her low end private housing in the Sinkieland and her smelly house in Johor cheap cheap.

Plead with the HDB for her to apply a 2-rooms flexi flat so that she has the money for old aged :cautious:
Filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore accusing me only your Johor houses are smelly. My house are nice no matter where because house take the character of the owner. Too bad I got many smelly neighbours like you that like to steal slander harass and harm others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One example will be a small private apartment say 55 sqm in the Geylang area and it's cost about 400k in early 2000.

Now we all know that you stayed in Geylang low end private housing :biggrin:
Only your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother stayed and worked in geylang. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian mother wife daughters phua cb!