• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My most passionate letter to ST forum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to stop discriminating Singaporeans who took the road less travelled by buying a private apartment first in life. We did not take a cent of HDB grant in decades but find ourselves unable to even buy a resale HDB without grant now if we do not sell our private apartment. Never mind if that was bought decades ago using our own hard earned money.

This is a gross unjust government policy that disallowed private apartment owners to have an investment income source - forcing us to sell our private apartment even in a down market - when HDB upgraders are allowed to buy private apartment for investment after five years.

The government should review this blatant discriminatory policy that put Singaporeans below foreigners entitled to buy HDB.

Very Kind Lady

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to stop discriminating Singaporeans who took the road less travelled by buying a private apartment first in life. We did not take a cent of HDB grant in decades but find ourselves unable to even buy a resale HDB without grant now if we do not sell our private apartment. Never mind if that was bought decades ago using our own hard earned money.

This is a gross unjust government policy that disallowed private apartment owners to have an investment income source - forcing us to sell our private apartment even in a down market - when HDB upgraders are allowed to buy private apartment for investment after five years.

The government should review this blatant discriminatory policy that put Singaporeans below foreigners entitled to buy HDB.

Very Kind Lady
Very silly petty stupid pap policy indeed. I am not even asking for hdb grant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very silly petty stupid pap policy indeed. I am not even asking for hdb grant.
I am very suay to be born in Singapore as the minority kind of people affected and penalized by such silly petty stupid pap policy giving people Hobson choice indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very suay to be born in Singapore as the minority kind of people affected and penalized by such silly petty stupid pap policy giving people Hobson choice indeed.
Malaysians are so lucky to have so many choices in life and now still able to buy even private apartment from around Rm300k to millions and yet they are complain kings complaining their house prices non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians are so lucky to have so many choices in life and now still able to buy even private apartment from around Rm300k to millions and yet they are complain kings complaining their house prices non stop.
During my time when I was young decades ago the cheapest private apartment was already SGD400k. So what’s there for Malaysians to complain indeed?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very Kind Lady

The above had proven that you are down and broke now. This could also be a lesson for younger generations aspiring to buy private property first to learn something.

Your passionate letter had also showed that you do not have enough money for a simple retirement :biggrin: and you do not wish to die in Johor Bahru :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The above had proven that you are down and broke now. This could also be a lesson for younger generations aspiring to buy private property first to learn something.

Your passionate letter had also showed that you do not have enough money for a simple retirement :biggrin: and you do not wish to die in Johor Bahru :roflmao:
You xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore accusing me one open mouth only all kinds of lies to accuse me. Obviously I am not down and broke but exercising my right to complain injustice. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I just say the rules that are always there are Hobson choice that affected and penalised me means no real choices so I can complain.
You mother fucking jibye go and read up my uncle's bible about what is self inflicted and what's not that are entitled to comprain (but usually only for once or max twice after that is self inflicted) KNN

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mother fucking jibye go and read up my uncle's bible about what is self inflicted and what's not that are entitled to comprain (but usually only for once or max twice after that is self inflicted) KNN
No medicine can cure stupidity.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very Kind Lady
Hey you jibye st forum harasser say AIRRRRRRR better KNN
maxresdefault.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your Cantonese snake uncle sons of whores sucking filthy Malaysian Indian cock obviously do not know the meaning of Hobson choice. Go read up before open your filthy mouth and point your filthy finger. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet new citizens with properties outside of Singapore are given subsidies for HDB flats.
Ya I am very suay to be born in Singapore with my basic right of housing being sacrificed while new citizens can freely enjoy buying bto and making 300k or 500k profit by declaring they have no properties in their country of origin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am very suay to be born in Singapore with my basic right of housing being sacrificed while new citizens can freely enjoy buying bto and making 300k or 500k profit by declaring they have no properties in their country of origin.
And one new citizenship is all that’s needed out of one couple to buy bto isn’t it? I bet 300k or 500k SGD bto profit is enough to turn one half of a couple into a passionate new citizen. Especially if their country of origin allows them to convert back to original citizenship upon return.