• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Message to the PEOPLE IN CHINA

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
自己烂就好,don't think you can export your god-damned oppression to other countries.

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOU ARE BEHIND THE MESS IN MYANMAR. So many people have died.

People like you don't have a religion but it doesn't mean that you will not be punished.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In my life time, I never imagined chinkland would be a threat to world peace and stability. The world is united against chinkland for good reasons. In the history of the world, no country can remain a renegade when the world is against it. Chinkland's wayward ways are numbered.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope Chinese Communist will not ask Singaporean Chinese to go back to China and to defend China when they are having war with India, Vietnam, Philippines and USA

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I hope Chinese Communist will not ask Singaporean Chinese to go back to China and to defend China when they are having war with India, Vietnam, Philippines and USA
Then let those misguided sinkie chinks go lor, and die defending their "motherland". BTW, not just India, Vietnam, Philippines and US. Also Australia, UK, France, Germany, Holland, and Canada. And the list will grow.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will come a time when even hell notes are more valuable than RMB. Maybe Hongkie dollars too, but that's a small price to pay in exchange for true independence.

Take heed and prepare accordingly. :cool:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then let those misguided sinkie chinks go lor, and die defending their "motherland". BTW, not just India, Vietnam, Philippines and US. Also Australia, UK, France, Germany, Holland, and Canada. And the list will grow.

I am not pro or anti china, every society has its scumbags,
you will be shock how many sinkee uncles and aunties still think china is their motherland,
stupidity has got no cure
our loyalty should be to those brothers we grew up together with in spore, be it Malay or Chinese or Indian

and btw....fuck PAP for the overcrowded situation here :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will be shock how many sinkee uncles and aunties still think china is their motherland,
our loyalty should be to those brothers we grew up together with in spore, be it Malay or Chinese or Indian

I have repeated many times here. Only 华校生 still think that China is their motherland. It is better for Singapore to abolish Chinese education

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dontch forget Malaysia., philippines, indonesia. All have border issues with china

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many hotel workers in Malaysia are not happy because China tourists always shout at the hotel workers and some blatantly consume pork in the hotels

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Really dumb fuck sinkie chinks, they should be arrested under ISA for subscribing to commie ideology and for being sinkie traitors. In mudland, the chinks there support chinkland and I can understand. Because they are the minority race and always kena from the majority m&ds. Hence, chinkland is their only hope.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really dumb fuck sinkie chinks, they should be arrested under ISA for subscribing to commie ideology and for being sinkie traitors. In mudland, the chinks there support chinkland and I can understand. Because they are the minority race and always kena from the majority m&ds. Hence, chinkland is their only hope.
About 1 mil chinese left jiu hu. Half of that to singkie.
Some worked in jiu hu office and when promoted, transferred to singkie regional office where PAP will immediately offer citizenship.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
About 1 mil chinese left jiu hu. Half of that to singkie.
Some worked in jiu hu office and when promoted, transferred to singkie regional office where PAP will immediately offer citizenship.
Then when they are become sinkies, they still pledge allegiance to the CCP.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHINA%2B%25285%2529.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
识时务者为俊杰 ..... it’s time you renounce your loyalty to America and pledge it to President Xi. He is the savior to yellow skin chinks like you. All over the world your kind are being massacred and treated like dogs by angmohs. Time to rise.