• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Member of Parliament?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So PAP LEEders are adept at faking - fake poLEEcies, fake news, fake promises, fake actions, fake crying, etc...

wooo!..wait a minute!...they speak the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth & are white, whiter than snow....how can you say, they are fake...go wash your mouth with soap...heh heh heh heh

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wooo!..wait a minute!...they speak the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth & are white, whiter than snow....how can you say, they are fake...go wash your mouth with soap...heh heh heh heh

Yes, they speak the truth on the whole truth part but remain silent and untruthful on other parts of the whole. WHOLE and HOLE are the same except for the silent W.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the reason why it should be in the Constitution.. Those that do not serve NS are barred from all govt n civil serpent n elected positions

I believe majority of Singaporeans, especially all male NS-completed citizens, will agree with you. I definitely do. Surface out and expose of any non-compliance, and make it a big issue at GE campaigning. Strategise to maximise.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially this jialeowbee jiuhukia Khaw!

Khaw-Boon-Wan-exposes-nipples.jpg

Male breast bondage.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To many Eunuchs in Parliament today.

Eunuch cuts the brother, the people cut the Eunuch.
Long, long ago, in a faraway middle kingdom, the eunuchs had their brothers taken away, unwillingly
Short, short ago, in a near 2 homeLEE kingdom, the Eunuch had his brother casted away, purposedLEE.