• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Member of Parliament?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of MP would a constituent like to have?
Qualities and skills of a potential Member of Parliament?
Please share from the perspective of a constituent.
Please state the WHAT before elaborating [optional] on the WHY.
Thank you.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know who he is. TCJ visit my house a long time back when I was still staying there. He asked me a question and I answered briefly as I can see his mind had wandered off immediately after finishing asking. He eyes was looking elsewhere and he wasn't paying attention. When he asked again, I asked him why ask if he isn't interested. He tried to defend himself but I ushered him out saying I'm busy.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know who he is. TCJ visit my house a long time back when I was still staying there. He asked me a question and I answered briefly as I can see his mind had wandered off immediately after finishing asking. He eyes was looking elsewhere and he wasn't paying attention. When he asked again, I asked him why ask if he isn't interested. He tried to defend himself but I ushered him out saying I'm busy.

You were too kind to him.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can find a PAP MP & the porlumpar volunteers assisting, HUMBLE, I worry!

If humility in a candidate is a voter's asking, then arrogant candidates would most likely lose out.
If ruling party MPs were to be perceived by the constituents as arrogant, then it's time to expose the truth.
Arrogance vs Humility.
Ruling vs Alternative.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Ministers and MPs known for fake humility. Beware. Lol :biggrin:

Especially this jialeowbee jiuhukia Khaw!

Khaw-Boon-Wan-exposes-nipples.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must have a bevy of vivacious looking women in the house, when his mind wandered off. The Tongkat Ali he took that day, was working overtime. You are so rude to an old man.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like one who can shed tears on demand.

There's no doubt that PAP poLEEticians are very good at staging this, shedding tears on demand. If this were to be a requirement, then alternative parties might consider sending their prospective members to Mediacorp Academy for short training courses. However, actions without sincerity usually cannot hold the cat in the bag for long.