• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Best fast food i had in US was Arby's burgers.
https://arbys.ca/
You serious?

Arby's I really find quite low class like that.

It is just the ham shaved preserved meats.

No vege. Eat liao feel a bit sick.

I think i ate it at most twice in the last 11 years.

Guess everyone got different taste. Not our taste lah. Haha

My family still like McDonald's

One thing i find is familiarity with menu is important. We go Wendy's we like uhmm order what ar? And Wendy's is much more expensive. BK is really insignificant in Canada.

A&W maybe can also. Mama papa teen burgers. DQ....more ice cream.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does this count from last evening? Sides for wet ones (aka beers) with kaki :geek::x3:

image_67175937.JPG

Calcium fix
image_67225089.JPG

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nice.

I had to take a second look. The top slice of bread the way you toasted it with the toast marks made it look like strips of bacon!
Oh yeah, need to ask her to get some bacon, it's been a while. She used one of those contraptions to press the sandwich.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh yeah, need to ask her to get some bacon, it's been a while. She used one of those contraptions to press the sandwich.
We usually cook our bacon using microwave. Put the strips in between paper towels.

End result is very crispy not oily.

I do like the pan fried oily once in a while but the microwave method is the simplest.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We usually cook our bacon using microwave. Put the strips in between paper towels.

End result is very crispy not oily.

I do like the pan fried oily once in a while but the microwave method is the simplest.
You have reminded me how much I miss bacon!!! Need to get some pronto!:biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[photo deleted (:smile:]

Sticky chicken wings with rice and cappuccino. Entree on the menu in some small town, but became my main course before continuing with my journey. Gosh, I missed travelling...

Last edited: