• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey people, decided to create this thread for us to share what we actually having for meals, snacks, supper.

Stuff people cooking. I know @Froggy has many to share he is a great cook!

Some people bake cakes, make kueh also.

Share the photos with us. I think it is fun to see really what we all eat.

Cheers!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
5 aug lunch.jpg

My lunch today. Chicken Tortelini leftovers from Sunday. With brown sugar milk tea with black and white pearls (we call it panda pearls)

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like Thai Food? The Seafood Soup is Tom Yum?

Edit: Yeah I guessed right. Haha

https://patara.com.sg/

Wah looks very nice. You took effort to take it out of container and put it in your bowls?

No lah .. lol .....they come with containers i didn't take photos yesterday so i take the online pics but i first time 'tabao' home to eat since nao cannot eat outside. Standard/taste drop 50% /pui ~ lol........

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No lah .. lol .....they come with containers i didn't take photos yesterday so i take the online pics but i first time 'tabao' home to eat since nao cannot eat outside. Standard/taste drop 50% /pui ~ lol........

Oh I see. Haha

Thanks for sharing!

I am not a fan of Thai Food actually. In Calgary we usually would go to Juree's for thai food. I think they ok only.

https://www.facebook.com/jureesthaiplace/

I think the best Thai Food I have had is ThanYing in Singapore. The Tom Yun really flavorful! And the dessert damn shiok!