• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life sucks ! I feel like returning SG and join the Opposition

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life suckz.. I wana get rid of everything and return to SG.. I shall join the opposition (fulltime).. perhaps indenpendant party.. Being a rebellious person/party, I should be able to gain some sympathy votes.. say 40% ? :smile:

Any supporter out there ?

My speech will begin copy from the famous ppl from ...

1) "I have a dream..." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
2) "Ask NOT what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for the country..." - John F Kenndy
3) "Yes, you can.." - Obama
4) "I am sorry l ...." Kevin Rudd
(5) "Many good years" - GCT
(6) "Meet me at the cul-de-sac with an axe..." - LKY
Lastly, "Mee siam mai hum..." - LHL

My charismatic speech will beat LHL ?

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My life suckz.. I wana get rid of everything and return to SG.. I shall join the opposition (fulltime).. perhaps indenpendant party.. Being a rebellious person/party, I should be able to gain some sympathy votes.. say 40% ? :smile:

My Manifesto will begin something like these...

"I have a dream...", "Ask NOT what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for the country...", "Yes, you can.."

Can bring me back. I want to be FT too. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

My Manifesto will begin something like these...

"I have a dream...", "Ask NOT what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for the country...", "Yes, you can.."

Try translating that into hokkien lah..

Wah wu jit eh mang, mai tah luk eh gok kah eh hou lu simi, tah an jua hou li eh kok kah. Lu eh sai eh.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can bring me back. I want to be FT too. :biggrin:

Why not ? We served the bloody NS for 2.5yrs.. Our blood and sweat should be thicker than Lily Neo, Aileen Tan and Khaw Boon Wan..

Unless the old man block us and send us to refugee camp in Sentosa..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not ? We served the bloody NS for 2.5yrs.. Our blood and sweat should be thicker than Lily Neo, Aileen Tan and Khaw Boon Wan..

Unless the old man block us and send us to refugee camp in Sentosa..

refugee camp in Sentosa? I want! I bring cash! roll the dice.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try translating that into hokkien lah..

Wah wu jit eh mang, mai tah luk eh gok kah eh hou lu simi, tah an jua hou li eh kok kah. Lu eh sai eh.

Support support leh... If i win, I'll
1) open the Nassim Hill Condo case..
2) Setup a Royal Commission to investigate the missing or lost funds
3) To reinstate all jailed oppositions and backpay them for the pains and sufferings
4) Of course, I will sack the Kanagaroo Court - which reminds me of my lovely kangaroo country..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support support leh... If i win, I'll
1) open the Nassim Hill Condo case..
2) Setup a Royal Commission to investigate the missing or lost funds
3) To reinstate all jailed oppositions and backpay them for the pains and sufferings
4) Of course, I will sack the Kanagaroo Court - which reminds me of my lovely kangaroo country..

why don't you replaced it with real kangaroos. :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN.. I hate that red hair woman ! who knifed my Kevin Rudd..

Did I bring up an old wound? Apologeez if I did, but it will be alright, the redhead girl is suffering from Permanent PMS now.

I think it is karma.

Serve her right that she cannot get 76 seats.
Noticed how her bums are getting bigger? She is trying to grow the bums to fill up 2 seats, hers and born-again KRudd.:biggrin:

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My life sucks and I am returning to Sg too! But unlike you, this time I'll be joining the PAP.

Only a nuthead will join the opposition. You really want to be a hero? Kena bankrupt, jail and beaten on the buttocks then you know! LOL

Come follow me and join the PAP! They might not pay us $1m salaries but surely $500,000 should be enough. heh heh............

My speech will begin copy from the famous ppl from ...

1) "I have a dream..." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
2) "Ask NOT what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for the country..." - John F Kenndy
3) "Yes, you can.." - Obama
4) "I am sorry l ...." Kevin Rudd
(5) "Many good years" - GCT
(6) "Meet me at the cul-de-sac with an axe..." - LKY
Lastly, "Mee siam mai hum..." - LHL

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My life sucks and I am returning to Sg too! But unlike you, this time I'll be joining the PAP.

Only a nuthead will join the opposition. You really want to be a hero? Kena bankrupt, jail and beaten on the buttocks then you know! LOL

Come follow me and join the PAP! They might not pay us $1m salaries but surely $500,000 should be enough. heh heh............

When the PAP cadres put you out for the dogs, you can come back and look for me. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know what ? You are right! I have nothing against PAP except for some of its policies.. overall they did great for the country. I hv no comment on the individuals :biggrin: I've tried so hard to make a few hundred thousands.. PAP will fulfill my dreams ! 3 cheers for PAP..

Hey welcome back ! contribute to this forum otherwise, it will be dead in no time..