• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Life (Malay) True Story.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear locke,

As much as I am grateful to your replies regardless of the impact, here I will take the last stand.

To make it up to the very first, for most of the “extinction” issue, I will heed others collective and objective view as well as yours for now.

But I will be monitoring the situation very closely on the Malays population percentage discrepancy if any.

I could have resist endlessly, but never intend to worsen this situation, let’s see what will be the best bet at the end of it.

At times, I may have feel upset and disappointed but never feel offended, as always, feedback and opinion are to each entitlement.

Nevertheless, I have learned from some forummer and yourself the things that I may not aware.

To end this gracefully and amicably, I close this episode until to the time when the matter is called for and the need to re-open again.

Thank you for your effort

SG

Dear SG Locke

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discrimination is and to be found everywhere and being a member of a minority race in Chinese-majority Singapore, they will definitely face it.

[COLOR=_______]My dear SG brothers and sisters, as we debate about SG Chinese vs SG Malay vs SG indians etc, we are ALL being slowly replaced by much cheaper FTs:[/COLOR]

prcchineseonly.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were doing fine until thed post below. The Malay community had legitimate claims of discrimination, and issues related to recgnition of indigenous status. Some of these issues relate to other minorities.

By the way ignore the racists. It unfortunate and ugly part of this forum. If you long enough, you will know who they are and just ignore them.

Now to the topic at hand.

One cannot go thru life ignoring the bad and asking for the good. I have noticed that at any stage in this thread, you have not acknowledged or conceded that there are indeed community specific issues except that of leadership ie MUIS. Once you fail to recognise these, it becomes difficult to go forward on others that need to be addressed.

Look at the Indians, a much smaller minority. The difference between the Indians and the Malays are very perceptible. The Indians will cry discrimination, participate actively in politics ( good for them ) while at the same time, they are tend to raise themselves professionally. You are ask any Indian professional the issues facing his community and he will rattle off without batting an eyelid about the negatives within the indian community. Ask a Malay professional and he will clamp up. Look at Sinda - its not even in the Indian psyche. If the Indians waited for their community leaders to do anything, nothing will happen.

The 75% formula is there because no one is smart enough to handle the changes in racial mix and issues related to geo-politics of the region. Its not going to be changed to 80 to 85% chinese either. If the Malay birth rate is held, the PAP will be hard pressed to bring in the PRC chinese.

By the way, how did you arrive at "extinction". You know very well that it is not correct. The Malays have gone yp in absolute numbers. This country will be so much poorer if the mix disappears.

There are 2 major option that Malays can pursue

Option 1
- be politically active and drive an agenda to address issues such as discrimination. lack of recognition of indigenous status. Taking effort to address community issues that are obvious rather than pretending that they are not there.

Option 2
- allow PAP to drive the Malay agenda, the community continues to pretend that there are no community issues. Don't engage the public and allow tensions to simmer privately

By the way, racism is not inherent in the DNA of any race. Usually the majority in a country tends to take things for granted and abuse their position. Racism is either nutured or arises from insecurity.

There are some races due to religion, cultural practices that tend to overly parochial and they tend to be insular in business practices and in interaction. The Jews come to mind. The Sikhs are another.

I mention the above as I realise you are not sure what racism is and you not really sure how the issues came about.

Yacob and Alami are only 2. I am sure there are others that are capable.

I wonder why there’s isn’t any Malay or Indian forummer to share their thoughts in this forum – not just my posting but any posting, I also observed that this forum are mostly reserved for racism remarks, let’s take a look at how forummer post by calling other races such as “keling” for Indian, “Mat” or “m&d” for Malay, I wonder where are the manners?

I guess that is the answer to keeping other races from participating in this open forum.

In my early post, I reply forummer posting starting by “Mr.”, this is to show some respect even in the cyberspace, but I gained disrespect instead,
perhaps I shouldn’t be here in the first place.

Maybe I have forgotten that Chinese majority dominate anywhere in the world.

Anyway, this will be my last episode, so I’m coming to the main topic.

I really don’t know if I am making myself look stupid or otherwise, many have learned from government choose not to answer, and skip to blind the important question.

Questions:

1. Why Singapore must maintain 75% in Chinese population?
(The actual figure may have rise unknowingly)

In contrast, the actual percentage for the Chinese may have rise, as for the Malay population may have dropped since Malaysia media have stated that they have received over 1000 application from Singaporean for Malaysia citizenship each year.

As we already know that our Chinese local Singaporean who have migrated and renounce his/her citizenship, PRC have filled the “vacancy” more than doubled.

As for the Malay, who has migrated and renounced mostly to Malaysia, lost numbers are not replaced, thus I can assume that the Malay percentage are much lower than 25% as per government figures. If situation continue to deteriorate, the Malays community will goes into extinction very soon.

The signal is obvious and worrying, our social peace treaty will be at stake and the 1964 historical reversal is most worrying, and may be inevitable.

Anyway, I don’t think that will happen anytime soon, because within Malays community, we have leaders who are the betrayal, Yaacob Ibrahim and MUIS President HJ Mohd Alamo Musa.

They preached about Islam, they preached about importance to safeguard Muslim interest but did they ever say in the parliament what they preached?

Fuck! These two clowns should use their own creation - Quran book to shove each other ass-hole. (Pardon my language for moment – thank you)

They have been bribed by LKY to ensure that the Malay Muslims community not to raise any government approaches that even if situation put the Malay community at disadvantages.

2.Why Lion dance has been favorable in Singapore to welcome foreign top politician Guest of Honor?

Isn’t what we always mention “Singapore is Multi-Races Country”?

So what happen to the Malay Kompang (Traditional hand-drum) and Indian – (sorry I don’t know what it is called) that was left out?

3.If Mandarin is so important for Singapore economy to move ahead in China, why countries like Japanese for instance, continued to success in the economy when they don’t even have to understand English language?

Let say, Malay have successfully mastered in Mandarin, and in the next 10 – 20 years, Indian overpower China economy, do we have to learn to speak Indian language to accommodate the economy direction?

Till then, the current situation needs to be address and resolve amicably.

4. Job discrimination took place very drastically after September 11, although discrimination has been going on as early as 1992.

Bear in mind, during those in the 90’s, China is still not in the economic challenge.

Why must job discrimination have to surface?
The effected are not just the Malays, but to Indians too.

Ok, I think some of this question is repeated, but I must not miss any point that concerned.

If you cannot answer question 1, please avoid the rest of the question. Nothing is interesting more than to understand the question 1.

Thank you.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were doing fine until thed post below.

Look at the Indians, a much smaller minority. The difference between the Indians and the Malays are very perceptible. The Indians will cry discrimination, participate actively in politics ( good for them ) while at the same time, they are tend to raise themselves professionally. You are ask any Indian professional the issues facing his community and he will rattle off without batting an eyelid about the negatives within the indian community. Ask a Malay professional and he will clamp up. Look at Sinda - its not even in the Indian psyche. If the Indians waited for their community leaders to do anything, nothing will happen.

<style></style>This is the sort of stereotyping that SGMalays should avoid.Why?Because they fit you into their own little squares and circles...Take S.African Malays & Indians for example.They are at par almost.Not because the black natives were inferior to them.Because they fought the apartheid regime through self help groups--Both the Malays and Indians were classified under the 'coloured' category---One notable illuminary who came out of this system and became the saviour of his motherland--is the Mahatma Gandhi..Yes,he was from S.Africa .

The Malays in S.Africa numbering about 170,000 are indeed a very proud people.with achievements --and they participated in the S.African Liberation movement too.Perhaps SGMalays could seek assistance from their brothers in S.Africa--on how they overcame all odds stacked against them...

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese worst enemy are Chinese in Indonesia--believe me.

If you had seen how a rich Indon Jakarta Chinese flaunt his wealth you would puke.So the large majority of Chinese in Indon suffers.Likewise in Malaysia....99% of Indon maid abusers in Malaysia are Malaysian Chinese.You can see them in Klang valley literally spitting at their drivers or slapping their maids in public.And these are no ordinary Ah Sohs or Ah Pehs.They hold titles like Datin and Tan Sri.

Rubbish. Are you a Korean gook on an anti-Chinese letter rampage you inferior junk? You have to come up with something better gook. You're anything but a nice one.

Baka chon!