• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life just got better

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give thanks to PAP for what? What did they do for me? Nothing. But now I say PAP is the best and should have believed and listened to LKY about JB!
they set ground rules and the general economic climate in order for sinkies to buy, sell and speculate on properties in order to get rich. thank you thank you pap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
they set ground rules and the general economic climate in order for sinkies to buy, sell and speculate on properties in order to get rich. thank you thank you pap.
Yeah they only set tough ground rules for me throughout my life like allowing SPR to buy HDB with siblings while not allowing the same for Singaporean. Or discriminate private property owners that have never buy hdb before from buying hdb while hdb people can buy private. All nonsense ground rules. And they themselves said before after 1997 crash that they can’t control the economy so up and down is just part of world economy in cycles. In short they did nothing for me to thank them for.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah they only set tough ground rules for me throughout my life like allowing SPR to buy HDB with siblings while not allowing the same for Singaporean. Or discriminate private property owners that have never buy hdb before from buying hdb while hdb people can buy private. All nonsense ground rules. And they themselves said before after 1997 crash that they can’t control the economy so up and down is just part of world economy in cycles. In short they did nothing for me to thank them for.
you can count your lucky stars that they prevented you from buying a hdb flat, and that forced you to buy a private condo. the private condo is now worth much more than an equivalent hdb flat. in fact, it's never an equivalent as strata title for private condos is very different from the tenancy agreement (not even leasehold) dished out by the hdb. i doubt 69% of sinkies "leasing" flats from the hdb read the fine print on the tenancy agreement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can count your lucky stars that they prevented you from buying a hdb flat, and that forced you to buy a private condo. the private condo is now worth much more than an equivalent hdb flat. in fact, it's never an equivalent as strata title for private condos is very different from the tenancy agreement (not even leasehold) dished out by the hdb. i doubt 69% of sinkies "leasing" flats from the hdb read the fine print on the tenancy agreement.
What you talking about hdb tenancy agreement? Hdb is the best investment with double digit returns! I love to buy hdb bto anytime, so nice and so cheap! I bought my condo at five times the price of same size hdb bto flat and it has not even gone up 100% percent in two decades. Whereas the bto hdb up two to three hundred percent easily. So I no need to thank pap for sure. I can only thank them as enemy to make me grow stronger.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why mixes with ah neh for?

Throw yr sorrow to me. Yr head can lean on my shoulder to cry on...
Who said I mixed with ah neh? Work is call mixing? It’s malicious Malaysian Chinese that ganged up with filthy Indians to steal slander and harrass me. Pui your sinkie traitor dog family!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you talking about hdb tenancy agreement? Hdb is the best investment with double digit returns! I love to buy hdb bto anytime, so nice and so cheap! I bought my condo at five times the price of same size hdb bto flat and it has not even gone up 100% percent in two decades. Whereas the bto hdb up two to three hundred percent easily. So I no need to thank pap for sure. I can only thank them as enemy to make me grow stronger.
if a sinkie is allowed to buy new hdb flat when it was subsidized at below market price then sell after living in it for minimum period, cash out and move to condo, this usually produce a profit in a bubble market. have many friends who gained from this, and they are still thanking the pap. but must sell before flat gets old. best is after 6.9 years with more than 90 years of lease left. but must have money to buy condo. otherwise rent another hdb flat. or migrate to burma or thailand. and cash out cpf, as that is another chunk of savings that will face increasing minimum sums (from being withdrawn).

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@ginfreely

Your life will get EVEN BETTER if you agree to Boss Leong's proposal to Ravish you. Don't miss this golden opportunity. It's an honour for you and for a huge plus to Boss Leong to take a Bergin for the prosperity of this sacred Forum. Altogether now, Huat ah!

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a sinkie is allowed to buy new hdb flat when it was subsidized at below market price then sell after living in it for minimum period, cash out and move to condo, this usually produce a profit in a bubble market. have many friends who gained from this, and they are still thanking the pap. but must sell before flat gets old. best is after 6.9 years with more than 90 years of lease left. but must have money to buy condo. otherwise rent another hdb flat. or migrate to burma or thailand. and cash out cpf, as that is another chunk of savings that will face increasing minimum sums (from being withdrawn).
You don’t know there are many such sinkies that buy bto hdb and stay for five years and then sell to make money? Two chances to buy bto and they make sure they maximize the profit, which can be a few hundred thousands if they bought at central area bto. Just eat sleep and have sex to make a few hundred thousands after 5 years!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

Your life will get EVEN BETTER if you agree to Boss Leong's proposal to Ravish you. Don't miss this golden opportunity. It's an honour for you and for a huge plus to Boss Leong to take a Bergin for the prosperity of this sacred Forum. Altogether now, Huat ah!

:biggrin:
Now who is this righteous hypocrite that last time warned people about me hijacking thread when I was only posting truths while he posting malicious lies here?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
51bxx5isC0L.jpg

For the sake of all brothers here, Miss Gin, we all want a better life like you buying private property and making more money in share markets..我 Please 你...Let Boss Leong Ravish you...:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don’t know there are many such sinkies that buy bto hdb and stay for five years and then sell to make money? Two chances to buy bto and they make sure they maximize the profit, which can be a few hundred thousands if they bought at central area bto. Just eat sleep and have sex to make a few hundred thousands after 5 years!
eat, sleep, have sex? no shit?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
eat, sleep, have sex? no shit?
Yeah shit too and they are so strategic about it they work in the east changi airport also don’t mind buying in the West and stay five years before selling off pocket the profit and move back to east. Must be decent profit from bto right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
51bxx5isC0L.jpg

For the sake of all brothers here, Miss Gin, we all want a better life like you buying private property and making more money in share markets..我 Please 你...Let Boss Leong Ravish you...:biggrin:
Proven yourself the real siao Lang here! So deluded! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!