• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My life just got better

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
29F5D2E3-C332-493D-BF2C-DC3338A8F1E7.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Congratulations. With all the money you made, please make sure you spend it seeing a psychiatrist. Otherwise, it's pretty meaningless having so much money but your brains are developing signs of deterioration as you age.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking amateur.

If you know about stocks, you will not bother investing in Sinkie stock market. Big money is still in NASDAQ and NYSE.

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations. With all the money you made, please make sure you spend it seeing a psychiatrist. Otherwise, it's pretty meaningless having so much money but your brains are developing signs of deterioration as you age.

she should spend it on surgery to rectify her unbalanced tits

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a hard core liar bully painting me as mad so as to hide the truth of you filthy Malaysian and Indian bastards stealing slandering and harrassing me for years. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking amateur.

If you know about stocks, you will not bother investing in Sinkie stock market. Big money is still in NASDAQ and NYSE.
I only know SRS cannot buy USA stocks and am happy to have more than doubled my SRS. Not bad for an amateur huh?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgx stock market comprises mostly penny stocks. a 6.9% increase in the index means jackshit mixed with kacang putih. it's truly pathetic. how can so many not get delisted when they are trading at less than 0.69 cents?

11.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sgx stock market comprises mostly penny stocks. a 6.9% increase in the index means jackshit mixed with kacang putih. it's truly pathetic. how can so many not get delisted when they are trading at less than 0.69 cents?

11.jpg
Yeah lucky still got banks and select few blue chips to buy and sell to more than double my SRS. Don’t touch SIA though confirmed lousy share staying flat since 2010 lol.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of news does not add anything of value to the average Joe. For all they care, the stock market can crash to rock bottom so long as their stomachs get filled!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know SRS cannot buy USA stocks and am happy to have more than doubled my SRS. Not bad for an amateur huh?
KNN you thought buy shares is like go market buy cucumber or like play piano like play children song is it KNN buy share not like buy 4d can 1big 1small one ho KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you thought buy shares is like go market buy cucumber or like play piano like play children song is it KNN buy share not like buy 4d can 1big 1small one ho KNN
I got say it’s easy meh? But it’s not too difficult also lah when in up trend. Btw only losers like you buy 4d and open cheap mouth only is sex Pui!