• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My letter to ST forum was not published. So I am now publishing it in this forum

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should publish a book on her experience in office politic (lost job), living in Johor and her personal finance fiasco :biggrin:

This book can a warning for the all old single ladies of all the pitfalls that @ginfreely had suffered.

A well-written (excluding ranting and cursing) book can a very good seller :laugh:

Her book will be titled Sex Lies & Virginity.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her book will be titled Sex Lies & Virginity.

Spot on bro :thumbsup:

There are quite a number old single female finance managers and account executives like @ginfreely this group are very excellent in office politics (backstabbing) to keep their rice bowls but these sway women never experience true love and sex before :frown:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on bro :thumbsup:

There are quite a number old single female finance managers and account executives like @ginfreely this group are very excellent in office politics (backstabbing) to keep their rice bowls but these sway women never experience true love and sex before :frown:

All of them can buy her book, free one broomstick for them to fuck themselves.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of them can buy her book, free one broomstick for them to fuck themselves.

They are many of them like @ginfreely very jealous of jiuhu ccb because these jiuhu ccb are young and hot can play nude games with their bosses while else old ladies who needed broomstick are very disadvantage at workplace.

Play office politic to protect own rice bowls - The Most Malicious Smelly CCB awards in the Sinkieland society (Rankings not in order of merit)

(1) Jiuhu Chinese ccb :devilish:

(2) cake leng women from :poop:land

(3) sinkie lao cb (backstabbers waiting to die soon) :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 71904
View attachment 71905

Ginfreely please date me.

I pak tor with you and you agree I never say bad things of your cheebye or tits like Valium or Sweetiepie.
How can I say bad things when I admire them so much and so eager to do this to them.

Yes Emoji GIFs | Tenor

Instead of flowers, I will bring with me ten baskets of pineapple

1581905564700.png

cum with me and you will forget those two here.
You may even forget the pineapples too .
@zhihau you surely have no principle allowing your fellow Malaysian evil liar bastard dog to spam exact same message everywhere everyday repeatedly while last time kpkb I was spamming when I was not even spamming the same message like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is my opinion that usually it's the lanjiao lang with too much free time who write to the Shitty Times forum.

Published letters fall into three main categories: Frivolous complaints, 拍马屁 letters, a non-answer template response from an organization's PR department.

Notable examples of contributors to the ST Forum in the past: Wong Hoong Hooi, Ace Kindred Cheong, Clement Puah Neo the former SAF regular who has a retarded son.

There are more of such clowns whose names I cannot remember now.

Anyway I don't buy/read the Shitty Times now, other than maybe checking the website now and then for information on major breaking news. Even the latter is more difficult now as Ng Yat Chung put paywalls on many articles. Nothing of worth has been lost. :cool:
It doesn’t take long time to write such letters like mine. Maybe five minutes. You only need the heart to do so. Yesterday I went to check I have more than ten letters that were not published over the years. Three letters that were published. A lot of heart indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 71942
Very Kind Lady GRABBED ALL THE CONDOMS AND OIL KNN
More rubbish filthy lies from sons of whores accusing me talking rubbish indeed. SO FAKE so evil coward Malaysian Cantonese son of whore acting innocent good people outside while no qualms to launch smear campaign spamming filthy lies of me here. Want to accuse me Very Kind Lady anything go to my twitter to do so and not hide here under the protection of @Leongsam

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
mai kaysiao lah chaocheebye.
you must be the one who bought all the condoms.
Another evil coward liar slanderer thief Malaysian son of whore that is a reflection of the government that they pointed their filthy fingers on. Thief calling najib thief. Pui

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I only talked facts while you are the ones accusing me using rubbish lies. Pui!

If I am not wrong, you as private property owner in both Sinkieland and Johor is likely to receive nothing in this Budget 2020 :biggrin:

Only $500 skillfuture for you to upgrade your lowly skill :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour sinkie cheena bought several boxes of face masks weeks back. Yet she still went and Q for the free 4 pcs of face masks recently. :cautious:
Why she bought so many boxes of face mask when no one knew about how serious it was weeks ago? She is definitely a minority kiasu sinkie indeed.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1581906017400.png

1581906044600.png

Ginfreely please date me.

I pak tor with you and you agree I never say bad things of your cheebye or tits like Valium or Sweetiepie.
How can I say bad things when I admire them so much and so eager to do this to them.

Yes Emoji GIFs | Tenor

Instead of flowers, I will bring with me ten baskets of pineapple

1581905564700.png

I no need to buy her book.

I am sure ginfreely will send me a copy with her autograph inside to me.
In return, she will get a fu and pineapple from me.

1581919186600.png

You've Been Picking Your Pineapples All Wrong! - Women.com

And then we will pak tor and walk off arm in arm into the sunset.

1581919361600.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you disclose your real identity in this forum, even a sensible letter from you will never be published.

PS: Btw, I am not saying your above letter is sensible.
Another proud chinese red guard dog that judges and treats people according to who you are - got power or no power. This ahmeng dog has been caught many times saying shit about what I said but kept quiet when Johor sultan crown prince said exactly the same as me, mocking my face features but kept quiet when I posted richest Singaporeans having the same features as me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should publish a book on her experience in office politic (lost job), living in Johor and her personal finance fiasco :biggrin:

This book can a warning for the all old single ladies of all the pitfalls that @ginfreely had suffered.

A well-written (excluding ranting and cursing) book can a very good seller :laugh:
Lost job was never an issue to me but jealous red guard sinkie traitor dogs and mudlander dogs like you made it as if is a big deal and fiasco. To me I only walked out of office bullying and never looked back until evil coward Malaysian criminal thieves slanderers harassers sons of whores twisted an unfortunate office bullying case - with boss endorsed bullying office culture - into a fact.