• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Journal, My Life

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well if the amorous female lead adopts a levitated Yoga stance during sex, then a stunt coordinator is a must, to ensure proper penetration while acting against the forces of gravity....pun fully intended. :wink:
Yah, that makes sense. I hope you get hired if the movie gets the go ahead. They need you! :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you a fervent fan of Reader's Digest? Just curious, in case you're wondering the motive behind my question.
Nein, this was a relic of a bygone era. As a kid, left to my own devices (before mobile phones). Teacher had indoctrinated us then to go turn RD’s pages to boost our vocab etc. But enjoyed the RD’s condensed books/novels. Also managed as a teen to score creditably on Word Power (challenge was the very close answers).

Outgrew RD to other genres since. Criticism on RD was too right wing, conservative?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 31 2024

Weary Of Loneliness But Petrified of Losing Independence

Each lunar new year means one year closer to four decades of my forlorn existence, on this planet earth.

Perhaps if I were just like any garden variety type of women, I would now be a faithful wife, and mother of a few kids.

I went for my gynae appointment in the morning. He's my preferred doctor, for my pudenda and pre-natal chamber. He's a suave and tall, a gentleman who delivers his "verdict" without preposterous advice.

After burrowing around my chamber like an archeologist looking for fossils, he said to me "It looks gorgeous in there", while placing some specimen that he had gouged out, into a test tube.

At home now, in the dead of the night, all alone, reflecting on his advice, and writing this piece.

I am feeling hopeful, despite previously "assassinating" one of my beau's potential offspring, and blighting my womb.

Prestante is most probably a married man. Hence, it will be highly unlikely, that he will be the man, who would saunter forward with me, in this earthly journey.

In his Marunouchi apartment, there was a displayed photo frame in the hall's TV console.

A nihonjin looking plus sized lady, next to him, in a mammoth evening gown, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and in matrimonial harmony. His marital evidence is as plain as the nose on my face. That probably explained why he hadn't "really" contacted me since our rendezvoused night of quintessential consummation in Tokyo.

When I was a young lady, I was often in fear, that I could be pregnant after sesso. I would be in heebie-jeebies mode when my menses were late, because some of my ex-es, swore by their kungfu styled withdrawal ∼ coitus interruptus ∼ modus operandi.

After my abortion experience (which I had penned in an earlier piece, in this thread, about two years ago), the fears of pregnancy no longer haunt me.

I ain't sure why I have developed such an intrepidity. Perhaps, deep inside me, I desire that the Almighty Lord gives me another opportunity, to make a better and prudent decision.

In the dead of the night, and all alone like now, the thought of motherhood is often appealing to my heart. However, by the next morning, the fear of losing my independence would overwhelm all these idealistic maternal thoughts.

Good night.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Jan 31 2024

Weary Of Loneliness But Petrified of Losing Independence

Each lunar new year means one year closer to four decades of my forlorn existence, on this planet earth.

Perhaps if I were just like any garden variety type of women, I would now be a faithful wife, and mother of a few kids.

I went for my gynae appointment in the morning. He's my preferred doctor, for my pudenda and pre-natal chamber. He's a suave and tall, a gentleman who delivers his "verdict" without preposterous advice.

After burrowing around my chamber like an archeologist looking for fossils, he said to me "It looks gorgeous in there", while placing some specimen that he had gouged out, into a test tube.

At home now, in the dead of the night, all alone, reflecting on his advice, and writing this piece.

I am feeling hopeful, despite previously "assassinating" one of my beau's potential offspring, and blighting my womb.

Prestante is most probably a married man. Hence, it will be highly unlikely, that he will be the man, who would saunter forward with me, in this earthly journey.

In his Marunouchi apartment, there was a displayed photo frame in the hall's TV console.

A nihonjin looking plus sized lady, next to him, in a mammoth evening gown, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and in matrimonial harmony. His marital evidence is as plain as the nose on my face. That probably explained why he hadn't "really" contacted me since our rendezvoused night of quintessential consummation in Tokyo.

When I was a young lady, I was often in fear, that I could be pregnant after sesso. I would be in heebie-jeebies mode when my menses were late, because some of my ex-es, swore by their kungfu styled withdrawal ∼ coitus interruptus ∼ modus operandi.

After my abortion experience (which I had penned in an earlier piece, in this thread, about two years ago), the fears of pregnancy no longer haunt me.

I ain't sure why I have developed such an intrepidity. Perhaps, deep inside me, I desire that the Almighty Lord gives me another opportunity, to make a better and prudent decision.

In the dead of the night, and all alone like now, the thought of motherhood is often appealing to my heart. However, by the next morning, the fear of losing my independence would overwhelm all these idealistic maternal thoughts.

Good night.
"burrowing around my chamber like an archeologist looking for fossils".:roflmao: Anyway, sounds like you got the hots for your gynaecologist/archeologist/paleontologist!

Having independence is more important. You can always seek the company of men when you feel the need. Different men for different seasons is better than a man for all seasons.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
"burrowing around my chamber like an archeologist looking for fossils".:roflmao: Anyway, sounds like you got the hots for your gynaecologist/archeologist/paleontologist!
I have written about him in 2021. He isn't interested despite me flirting with him.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/my-journal-my-life.306888/page-4#post-3428086

Having independence is more important. You can always seek the company of men when you feel the need. Different men for different seasons is better than a man for all seasons.

I agree. Independence is my asset, though sometimes a liability for me.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feb 20 2024

繁花 Blossoms Shanghai
Blossoms_Shanghai.jpeg

Directed by Hong Kong Wong Kar-wai 王家卫.

Blossoms Shanghai, also "Blossoms", is a Chinese television series directed and produced by Wong Kar-wai. It is adapted from the novel Blossoms written by Jin Yucheng. The series is set in Shanghai in the 1990s and stars Hu Ge, Ma Yili, Tiffany Tang, and Xin Zhilei. It is the first television series directed by Wong.

Excellent period drama that is worth watching from Episode 1 to 30.