• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my housemate this morning very kootlak (努力), then she complained...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she kisiao on the ball say she wanted to wash both toilets in the house. then after washing my toilet she kpkb said i damn disgusting. hahaha... she said why my shower area got pee smell and said I must be an unhygienic jerk peeing during shower instead of using toilet bowl... i told her got rule to say during shower cannot pangjio meh? she sibei dulan me now :roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your field report:

After a very intense blowjob, I was ready for the ultimate prize. I whipped out a condom from beneath the pillow and was about to pull it over my knob. Suddenly she grabbed my hand, and for a moment I thought she was going to use her mouth to push the rubber sheath down my rod.

"Chicken, I'm still a virgin !":confused::confused::confused:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Don't cock tease lay. NFRNT
umean u wanna smell my bedroom toilet
Your field report:

After a very intense blowjob, I was ready for the ultimate prize. I whipped out a condom from beneath the pillow and was about to pull it over my knob. Suddenly she grabbed my hand, and for a moment I thought she was going to use her mouth to push the rubber sheath down my rod.

ending quite sad ... btw, i like the idea of keeping a condom inside my my pillow. thanks for good idea. prevent unwanted pregnancy.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your field report:

What ? Virgin ? 别闹了!

Chicken, I swear I die a violent death if I bluff you.

But you were married before. No ?

Yes, but my marriage was annulled on the grounds of non-consummation. therefore I'm still a virgin.

KNN, this one sounds very familiar leh ... 他妈的,我在哪里听过? :o-o::coffee::confused:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
What ? Virgin ? 别闹了!

Yes, but my marriage was annulled on the grounds of non-consummation. therefore I'm still a virgin.

later she wake up she will hoot us gaolat then u know :roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ? Virgin ? 别闹了!

Chicken,你是听我说的。

Huh?

这不是别人的台词,这是我的原创。

Huh?You gong similan?

Sorry, I have been keeping a secret from you. But 事到如今,I think I want to 向你坦白一切。

What ... what secret ? You are a ladyboy or what ?

Actually, I'm also a member of SBF, and we have been talking to each other for a long time.

Ha ?????? :confused::confused::confused::confused: