• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my housemate last night before going to her room say this to me. what is the meaning huh? still puzzle me leh...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
before that i asked her if she's going back to uk with her parents for good soon since she said her divorce already more or less finalised in singapore and she's sick of her job here already....then suddenly gave me mysterious statement and zoomed off to her bedroom :eek:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
ship = her
harbor = her parents or me?

or

ship = me
harbor = her. but she doesn't seem like harbor to me me leh though she always tell me if not because of her giving me good advice i will always get cheated by other people.

????

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ship = her cb
Harbour = you and your apartment
That means her cb is safe in your apartment and with you around. But she actually wants her cb to be ravaged and she can't get fucked in such a safe environment and with you around.
So wake up your fucking ideas and be more proactive lah!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the message is very confusing. Normally a girl would want another man immediately after a divorce. Any man. It does not matter what he looks like, smell, colour....just to give a message to divorced hubby she is still still in demand.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
your LJ may have berthed inside her harbour but it's a temporary arrangement, understand? She has larger cruise liners to play

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ship = her
Harbor = the comfort & stable zones in her life - beloved by parents, friends, & perhaps even you a Singaporean.
Where a Ship is meant to be = She is not an object, but a fellow Human with hopes, dreams & aspirations of a better life

No woman is the same. It will take decades to understand womanhood, due to their upbringing & environment - local, Asia & Western ideals.

Relationships is based upon trust. That she gave you this quote goes to show that she is likes you but still undecided, & comprehensible as she just gotten out a serious committed relationship & is not so ready to make the same mistakes again.

If you are serious about her, then she would need assurances that you would not be her mistake again. No Being promised that life will be a bed of roses daily, thus each would have to be prepared to make compromises for the long journey of life together, beginning with honesty at the start - nothing hidden, you are who you are & not an object to impress her or others.

If you are not serious or prepared, then tell her so, so that there would be no false hopes or expectations from you or from each other, & she/you are free to find another better. Life is too short to live on false hopes or regrets....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
the message is very confusing. Normally a girl would want another man immediately after a divorce. Any man. It does not matter what he looks like, smell, colour....just to give a message to divorced hubby she is still still in demand.
there're women who do not like man with BC

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the correct interpretation:

Screenshot_20240225_224849_Google.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she meant titanic....titanic want to leave the harbor to lang-gah ice berg...the one between your legs...

so you should say the magic words - you gum i gum.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She pay you rent or what? Keep sex and biz separate!
she never pay me anything lah
childhood grow up together and my late grandad best fren with her late grandparents and my mother also know her parents very well and last time they always say we all 秦梅竹马 lah
she is too chio for me too cos she very international and cosmo while I compare to her like country bumpkin lor

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
she never pay me anything lah
childhood grow up together and my late grandad best fren with her late grandparents and my mother also know her parents very well and last time they always say we all 秦梅竹马 lah
she is too chio for me too cos she very international and cosmo while I compare to her like country bumpkin lor
knn, u got a bc...she oso see u no up arr ?
:geek:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
yes, you are country bumpkin. she gave you so many chances you still don't get it. :rolleyes:
new year your mother did not ask you to marry her and give her grandchildren?
my mother happily with her boyfriend in europe wouldn't bother me one