• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My GRC dream team

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have devised a GRC dream team - comprised of people who will guarantee work together very smoothly and exhibit great synergy and fantastic harmony & cooperation:

(a) Dr Ong Chor Teck
(b) Mr Choo Zheng Xi
(c) Mr Goh Meng Seng
(d) Ms Jalsyn Go
(e) Scroobal

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have devised a GRC dream team - comprised of people who will guarantee work together very smoothly and exhibit great synergy and fantastic harmony & cooperation:

(a) Dr Ong Chor Teck
(b) Mr Choo Zheng Xi
(c) Mr Goh Meng Seng
(d) Ms Jalsyn Go
(e) Scroobal

Disqualified. No minority.

Anyway, putting Cpt. Goh and Ms. Go in the same team is a surer way to ensure civil war than putting Chairman Mao and Generalissimo Chiang together in China.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u forgot Vincent Sear, thats why he complains, you need a charmer, Vincent Sear fits the bill, he can charms 45+ single women :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joseph Ong
Molina Han
Amanda Tan
Pamela Tian

They can join together form a party and call it Temasek Wayang Party. Then go contest a GRC

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u forgot Vincent Sear, thats why he complains, you need a charmer, Vincent Sear fits the bill, he can charms 45+ single women :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The full name is Vincent Ramseth Sear Jun Wei.

顶天立地,正大光明。坐不改名,行不改姓。

Anyway, I'm not standing for election. I'd rather stand for erection. :biggrin:

I'm just pointing out that for a GRC team, you need at least a minority.

Otherwise it's really a dream team, i.e. keep dreaming.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The full name is Vincent Ramseth Sear Jun Wei.

顶天立地,正大光明。坐不改名,行不改姓。

Anyway, I'm not standing for election. I'd rather stand for erection. :biggrin:

I'm just pointing out that for a GRC team, you need at least a minority.

Otherwise it's really a dream team, i.e. keep dreaming.

freaking long name....no wonder the vietnamess girls love you.......

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
freaking long name....no wonder the vietnamess girls love you.......

Hello, your name is as long as mine and even more freaky. :rolleyes:

The PRC immigration couldn't even believe you're Chinese and kicked you out of the Oversea Chinese Lane that you're trying to jump queue. :biggrin:

Please, don't bring out your 7-incher anaconda for length. :eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

(a) Dr Ong Chor Teck
(b) Mr Choo Zheng Xi
(c) Mr Goh Meng Seng
(d) Ms Jalsyn Go
(e) Scroobal

You are a bloody trouble maker. You wanna stir shit is it??

Here's a better GRC dream team:

(a) Mr Harbans Singh (minority candidate! which u missed out! moron!!!)
(b) Mr Yap Keng Hoe
(c) Dr Anthony Ng Chiew Kiat
(d) Mr Alex Tan (former SPP member)
(e) Mr Yaw I-voted-for-PAP Shin Leong

There! Don't you think my GRC dream team is better???

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being plagiarised is the best form of flattery, so they say. But being stalked is even on a high plane to feed narcissism. Keep it coming pal, and thanks. Without stalkers like you, narcisstic life could get meaningless.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being plagiarised is the best form of flattery, so they say. But being stalked is even on a high plane to feed narcissism. Keep it coming pal, and thanks. Without stalkers like you, narcisstic life could get meaningless.

Only a confirmed ZI LIAN KUANG will think that people are interested in stalking him.

I call u a ZI LIAN KUANG because of your habitual showing off of your so-called ex Jap GF who in reality is most likely just a casual acquaintance and delusional fantasy that every conversation end up going to her place or yours.

But its okay, people out there have real conversation with women and in fact also have real relationship with women, whereas one day u will wake up all alone at home and realize that your whole life has been an empty shell :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only an inferiority complex burdened would think I'm in anyway boasting, or even interested in whether I'm boasting or not, or spend time worrying about whether I'm boasting or not. I thank you for your attention. But I think you should do something about your inferiority complex. It's not healthy. You'd gain nothing even by psychologically beating me, really.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only an inferiority complex burdened would think I'm in anyway boasting, or even interested in whether I'm boasting or not, or spend time worrying about whether I'm boasting or not. I thank you for your attention. But I think you should do something about your inferiority complex. It's not healthy. You'd gain nothing even by psychologically beating me, really.

Don't project your mental inadequacies onto me. Besides, most people have the good sense to keep their private fantasy to themselves and not blurt out in public.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a bloody trouble maker. You wanna stir shit is it??

Here's a better GRC dream team:

(a) Mr Harbans Singh (minority candidate! which u missed out! moron!!!)
(b) Mr Yap Keng Hoe
(c) Dr Anthony Ng Chiew Kiat
(d) Mr Alex Tan (former SPP member)
(e) Mr Yaw I-voted-for-PAP Shin Leong

There! Don't you think my GRC dream team is better???

Harbans Singh is gone. I would have this GRC Dream Team for the new Buangkok GRC.

1) Dr Anthony Ng
2) Phua Choon Seng
3) Robert __
4) Ong Kah Chua
5) A minority who goes around disturbing all parties like the above.