• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My GF asks me if I can help her Malaysian KL friend by letting her stay with us until she finds a job and suitable accomodation in Singapore

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My GF has a good friend and colleague from Kuala Lumpur. She has just been notified that she will be made redundant. Her HDB room rental will expire by this coming Friday, 30 April 2021. Due to her job redundancy, she has not renewed her room rental.

My GF asks me if I would agree to her friend staying with us (rent-free) in the spare bedroom of my condo for a while, until she quickly find a new job, and then she will move out.

I am hesitant. My reasons are as follows:

1. Why should I not collect rent? I am not charity.

2. Water and electricity cost money. More people in the household means more usage and more cost. Increase in aircon usage means more wear and tear of the aircon unit and compressor. She should be paying for that too.

3. More importantly, she is also very pretty. I have to admit that she is very beautiful in my honest view and have a likable personality. She also has a good body too. She is definitely sort of better than my GF in many aspects. I am afraid I cannot resist and end up becoming unfaithful as time goes on.

How should I go about in rejecting my GF's stupid suggestion?

I can't tell her it's Reason No.3 above. My GF will get upset or even murder me.

If I use Reasons 1 and 2, my GF will say I am heartless or even volunteer to pay for her best friend.

Any suggestions for me?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
My GF has a good friend and colleague from Kuala Lumpur. She has just been notified that she will be made redundant. Her HDB room rental will expire by this coming Friday, 30 April 2021. Due to her job redundancy, she has not renewed her room rental.

My GF asks me if I would agree to her friend staying with us (rent-free) in the spare bedroom of my condo for a while, until she quickly find a new job, and then she will move out.

2. Water and electricity cost money. More people in the household means more usage and more cost. Increase in aircon usage means more wear and tear of the aircon unit and compressor. She should be paying for that too.

3. More importantly, she is also very pretty. I have to admit that she is very beautiful in my honest view and have a likable personality. She also has a good body too. She is definitely sort of better than my GF in many aspects. I am afraid I cannot resist and end up becoming unfaithful as time goes on.

I can't tell her it's Reason No.3 above. My GF will get upset or even murder me.

If I use Reasons 1 and 2, my GF will say I am heartless or even volunteer to pay for her best friend.

Any suggestions for me?
...................................barter for screws!!!!!!!!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any suggestions for me?
KNN if you are so worried about all these best is ask your gf to ask her ads in social platform for free stay leequest KNN sure a lot of uncles will take her KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell her honestly she will regret as she finds out your big cock ends up inside her good friend’s small pussy, and will require an emergency hospital visit to separate.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio or not first?
She is pretty. I am not good at describing looks.

But if know a Chinese singer from Malaysia, I dare say she looks like or similar to Gin Lee.

08183458-gin-lee-resized_resized_600x900.jpg