• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend rent hdb room to jihu xmm

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is his own 3 room resale hdb.

He rent 1 room out to a jihu xmm. So its just the 2 of them staying together.

He likes her as she is the guai guai type, everyday after work she will come back home to watch drama shows.

How should he woo her?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN tell your friend seng kee lai KNN these jiuhu xmm will not let him gain anything from her only will have things to lose KNN he better spend time rooking for sinkie xmm KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

He likes her as she is the guai guai type, everyday after work she will come back home to watch drama shows.

How should he woo her?
Wah lau you post this type of nonsense makes you famous in HWZ?

HWZ must be a damn crap forum.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't just allow it I encourage it. Imagine how boring the world would be if we were all cut from the same cloth.

Fully agree.

There is currently one twit who goes around harping endlessly about why cars are far more dangerous than PMDs. It is shit like this that draws me to this forum daily and keeps things alive.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

How should he woo her?

Go over and fuck her 小cheebye.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

How should he woo her?

Go watch the no fap video someone else posted. Guarantee if he follow no fap he will win her over.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you whip your dick out and let her blow you to confirm your belief once and for all. You don't want to die never knowing do you?
KNN this can be done provided @ginfreely cooperates KNN someone ever suggested taking photo of his dick and post here then ginfreely suck it while taking photo of herself sucking then re post here again KNN