• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Met The Spirits of Mother and Son In Bedok Reservoir Suicide!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not aware your kar chng khang is desired by human beings.

bro you mean this ?

1298-1.jpg

einsteinsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Your family and you are going to Hell for sure! Pastor Kong will make sure of that!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Go easy on the illiterate Chinese 'drifter'. You don't want him to rip off your wires the next time he comes to your house to fix a short circuit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Your family and you are going to Hell for sure! Pastor Kong will make sure of that!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

whahahaha...when ar ? im still waiting for that day to come . tell your gay boyfriend Kong ..mai kong lan jiao wei .

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good friend of mine, who is currently training for the Singapore Marathon had a late night run at Bedok Reservoir last night. While running through a dark stretch of the reservoir, he ran into a lady all dressed in red with her son who was also dressed in red floating on the waters. Their faces were as pale as the winter snow and they had blood shot eyes. My friend immediately recognised them as the mother and son who had committed suicide there. My friend was terrified at the two menacing apparitions in front of him and as his veins turned cold, he froze in fear.

Suddenly, he remembered the teachings of Pastor Kong and realised that he did not have to fear the two unclean spirits who are condemned to an eternity in Hell. So he invoke the name of Pastor Kong and ordered the mother and son, "In the name of His Holiness Pastor Kong, begone you unclean spirits and go forth to Hell whence you belong!"

The apparition of the dead mother and son immediately let out a loud ungodly scream and a wormhole opened beneath them and suck them into the dark abyss of Hell! My friend felt triumphant in having sent those two unclean spirits to Hell.

I can safely declare that Bedok Reservoir is safe again all thanks to the holy cleansing by His Holiness Pastor Kong! Should you run into ghosts, spirits, ghouls, hantus, pontianaks, Sadako Yamamura, poltergeist, vampires etc etc., you just have to invoke the name of Pastor Kong and these unholy creatures will be banished to Hell. However, this will only work if you have consistently make donations to His Holiness Pastor Kong. Remember give Him and your returns will be 1000-fold

CSB. 10charlizard

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good friend of mine, who is currently training for the Singapore Marathon had a late night run at Bedok Reservoir last night. While running through a dark stretch of the reservoir, he ran into a lady all dressed in red with her son who was also dressed in red floating on the waters. Their faces were as pale as the winter snow and they had blood shot eyes. My friend immediately recognised them as the mother and son who had committed suicide there. My friend was terrified at the two menacing apparitions in front of him and as his veins turned cold, he froze in fear.

lianbeng replies, "nice ghost story - very amusing leh!:biggrin:" by the way, did ur friend and that woman have a rolling good time in the water?:rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The leaders of the major religions are powerless to stop the evil spirits at Bedok Reservoir. The evil spirits there only fear Pastor Kong and I am glad to announce that none of those suicides victims belongs to CHC, they belong to the other religions. Goes to show how powerful Pastor Kong is :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The leaders of the major religions are powerless to stop the evil spirits at Bedok Reservoir. The evil spirits there only fear Pastor Kong and I am glad to announce that none of those suicides victims belongs to CHC, they belong to the other religions. Goes to show how powerful Pastor Kong is :wink:[/SIZE]
u neber ask your darling ah kong to convert the evil spirits into christians and they can go heaven meh?:biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The leaders of the major religions are powerless to stop the evil spirits at Bedok Reservoir. The evil spirits there only fear Pastor Kong and I am glad to announce that none of those suicides victims belongs to CHC, they belong to the other religions. Goes to show how powerful Pastor Kong is :wink:

You have not done the Xtian community any favours by saying how good Pastor Kong is as your words appears to be those from the devil himself.:biggrin: