• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the celluloid world, you can never be quite sure what is real and what is false. In Basic Instincts, Sharon Stone claimed that it was real but most people think it is tongue in the cheek.

As for Tang Wei, I would say if Tony Leung had not have a long relationship with Lau Kar Ling, he would have fell for her. She is sexy. She can present herself well and I believe she can sing:-

http://youtu.be/Om1cojMkk1U

true..never know what actually happened during the filming...some editor's cuts are more revealing and explicit than what you see.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true...but it is nude celebrities that men are more interested in.

losing your wife's nude pics wont create much ripple...unlike the nude pic of a celebrity

As long as if it goes on the Internet, it will be bad. You might have enemies. Nothing is absolute as far as duty of care is concerned.

If your husband tells you he has 90% confidence of keeping it safe, would you trust him to do it? What if it is 95% or even 99%?

But who knows? In today's world, nudity is no big problem. I once watched a travel programme on a Japanese TV channel, the pretty presenter went to a nudist beach, couldn't remember whether it was in Europe or in Australia. While making her presentation and interviewing people there, as it was a nudist resort and you would look out of place if you are fully clothed, she stripped off all her clothing and inner garments except her panty and continued with her presentation.

It was not one of those crazy Japanese TV shows where they fake a presenter and subject her to erotic sex while reading the news in front of the camera. This presenter, I believe, was a regular anchor.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some men prefer married women

But Alamaking is still single. I believe he would want to get a regular girl friend first before trying something more exotic. Also I believe he has a fragile mental state after his debacle with his ex-gf to want to complicate his life much. Those who insist on going after another man's wife or another woman's husband is treading on a mine-field.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your husband tells you he has 90% confidence of keeping it safe, would you trust him to do it? What if it is 95% or even 99%?

Nothing can be certain. But most gals wld trust their hubbies despite that fact. Many gals do what their husbands want, out of love

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Alamaking is still single. I believe he would want to get a regular girl friend first before trying something more exotic. Also I believe he has a fragile mental state after his debacle with his ex-gf to want to complicate his life much. Those who insist on going after another man's wife or another woman's husband is treading on a mine-field.

I dont know him well enough, so dont know his preferences. Guess u know him better

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But who knows? In today's world, nudity is no big problem. I once watched a travel programme on a Japanese TV channel, the pretty presenter went to a nudist beach, couldn't remember whether it was in Europe or in Australia. While making her presentation and interviewing people there, as it was a nudist resort and you would look out of place if you are fully clothed, she stripped off all her clothing and inner garments except her panty and continued with her presentation.

It was not one of those crazy Japanese TV shows where they fake a presenter and subject her to erotic sex while reading the news in front of the camera. This presenter, I believe, was a regular anchor.

Japanese people are kinky and erotic.