• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Married women won't act innocent. Save me the hassle of playing any mind games.

making love is more than just physical and sexual activities. love making involves role plays, emotional satisfaction, psychological fulfilment, etc to get maximum enjoyment

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah, was about to say my wife did let me take some pictures of her. But I decide to delete them out of love and respect for her. The leak from Edison was not intentional, it was from a tech that saw it when he send his laptop for repairs. There were videos and reportedly other celebrities as well. The leaked pictures were actually screen grabs of the videos. Ever wonder why the videos were never seen? So, morale of the story, don't ever keep pictures of yourself in compromising positions ever, whether if its to your hubby or someone you trust, they may not leak it, but you never know if the "internet" may leak it for you.

good advice to all hubbies

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it was your wife's nude pics, I am sure you will be careful with good housekeeping

In the past, if you lose a picture or its negative, you can chase after and have it recovered. But today, things can spread very fast through the WWW and there is little difference between original and copies. Maybe for unknowns, not much harm will happen to you but if you are a celebrity it will be made known to the world in no time. Remember the recent Duchess of Cambridge photos?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, if you lose a picture or its negative, you can chase after and have it recovered. But today, things can spread very fast through the WWW and there is little difference between original and copies. Maybe for unknowns, not much harm will happen to you but if you are a celebrity it will be made known to the world in no time. Remember the recent Duchess of Cambridge photos?

true...but it is nude celebrities that men are more interested in.

losing your wife's nude pics wont create much ripple...unlike the nude pic of a celebrity

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think nowadays most men take glamour pics of their loved ones..

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Perfect in every way. Don't you think?

Tony Leung is one lucky bastard to do her in Lust, Caution.

Don't tell me the sex scenes were fake cos there was a scene where real penetration was shown and her nipples were erected.

I'm sure the film crew had sticky pants after "shooting" those scenes lol.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Leung is one lucky bastard to do her in Lust, Caution.

Don't tell me the sex scenes were fake cos there was a scene where real penetration was shown and her nipples were erected.

I'm sure the film crew had sticky pants after "shooting" those scenes lol.

In the celluloid world, you can never be quite sure what is real and what is false. In Basic Instincts, Sharon Stone claimed that it was real but most people think it is tongue in the cheek.

As for Tang Wei, I would say if Tony Leung had not have a long relationship with Lau Kar Ling, he would have fell for her. She is sexy. She can present herself well and I believe she can sing:-

http://youtu.be/Om1cojMkk1U