• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my fren (girl) went ntuc finest with me just now...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
she ask why i buy squeeze type skippy peanut butter

S4366143218b6416194eac9bca316f5b8S.jpg_720x720q80.jpg

i say it's because it's more convenient for me to squeeze directly in my mouth instead of bottle type which must use spoon to scoop and then put in my mouth then still got to wash the spoon.

she say i chap sar diam.

am i really chap sar diam?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
she also say where got people eat peanut butter like that one..also.say people put on roti or biscuit. say i weirdo also.

weird.meh? since young that is how i eat peanut butter what

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
some more no need to really chew like eating peanuts which spoil my teeth. just squeeze and eat. nicer than eating peanuts. no meh?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Squeeze type of peanut butter ? First time I come across.
I think is a very wasteful design. After about 3/4 the last 1/4 you won't be able to squeeze them out. Scope one you can utilise 99% of it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls post photo of your friend for scientific study. Answer to your question after analysis of the photo.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skippy peanut butter is banned in EU and Norway as it contains palm oil. Supposedly destroys jungles and causes climate change.

jw5

Loyal
No need to buy squeeze type, just buy peanut butter fingers. :o-o::confused::roflmao: