• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My feet hurts.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys my feet hurt after walking for a long period of time and after slow jog.
Could it be diabetes or some other cause.

It my big toe my heel and the right side of my right foot.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering the amount of health issues you have due to your numerous threads on health matters. You should use the cure that cures all,,,,aka Soylent Green,,,,once done, no issues at all,,,,no more pain,.,,,and no more worries

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering the amount of health issues you have due to your numerous threads on health matters. You should use the cure that cures all,,,,aka Soylent Green,,,,once done, no issues at all,,,,no more pain,.,,,and no more worries
If my question can help forummers here.
Why not?
It can create more health awareness.
You got to know bupropion from sbf as well.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only right side?

Usually for chronic problems our immunity system helps to balance the symptoms to appear on both sides of the body. However i've heard for heart circulatory problems only the left side of the body will be affected - like deep vein thrombosis ..

If you are worried just see a doctor lah

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it overpronation?
Only right side?

Usually for chronic problems our immunity system helps to balance the symptoms to appear on both sides of the body. However i've heard for heart circulatory problems only the left side of the body will be affected - like deep vein thrombosis ..

If you are worried just see a doctor lah

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is still gout.

Exercise / massage / injury cause uric acid crystals to migrate around and inflame areas that were originally not exposed to them.

They are hot, red, itchy, swelling, painful, irritating. Stiffen and immobilizing and make the area very tender and sensitive to movement. You cannot use strength.

Doctor will inject either prednisolone or hydrocortisone or dexamethasone some times directly into the inflammation area. If you are not a chronic case (without long history of such problems) than it will be very fast reacting and rapidly healed. My experience in 15 mins fastest. I was carried into the clinic and I was already able to stand up and walk when making payment to clinic.

Chronic cases, can take days and lots of medicines and repeated injections to heal.

Taken medicine includes:

Corticosteroids
Declofinac Sodium
colchicine
Famotidine (to mitigate the harms to stomach by these medicines)
Pain killers (paracetamol / naproxen sodium =synflex)

The 2 main anti inflammation categories are Steroid and Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)

You can not take too much and too long term steroid or your bones will become weak like potato chips, breaks any time. Your face will change to crescent moon face

All these anti inflammation drug can cause your blood pressure to shoot up to live threatening hypertension levels. I got once 240/165 admitted to A & E.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me guess: it has become too painful to walk or jog in a normally comfortable running shoes? It’s called Peronal Nerve Inflammation

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get a good leg plus foot massage.
1552414293526.png