• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Father is a Public Transportation Worker and My Mother is a Housewife...Are We Considered Influential in Singapore?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not huh? My father pay tax and my mother gave birth to me and brought me up as a healthy boy and now man. Not influential?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me influencer, rich and power.:biggrin:
See the guys on forbes, what they said almost the world shaken.:biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The peeping tom must be some white pant's son.
Can also be a white skirt son
Gasp! likely both mom and dad wearing white

Son of a public transport driver and housewife

Uncle auntie wearing white, or crass loot leeder

Remember
Kee Chiu mother is not a machine operator like what maggots maggotess in white and cronies telling us.
She also smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY sister.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it time to reveal exactly who or what the father mother is?

"
My Father is a Public Transportation Worker and My Mother is a Housewife...Are We Considered Influential in Singapore?
"

To see what color do they wear to bring up a fucking peeping tom?

HOW ABOUT ROTAN THE FATHER FOR THE SINS OF THE SON???

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it time to reveal exactly who or what the father mother is?

"
"

To see what color do they wear to bring up a fucking peeping tom?

HOW ABOUT ROTAN THE FATHER FOR THE SINS OF THE SON???