• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ng Cock Strong Kneels Down And Kiss Holy Ground At Kangkar!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
220823_Ng%20Kok%20Song_AsiaOne.jpg

Presidential candidate Ng Kok Song was visibly emotional as he arrived at Block 475A Upper Serangoon Crescent today - the former site of the village where he was born in.

Earlier on Tuesday (Aug 22) morning, he was nominated as a candidate for the upcoming Presidential Election, alongside former Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam and former NTUC chief executive officer Tan Kin Lian.

Upon reaching the void deck, the emotional Ng knelt to the ground and kissed the floor.

Sharing with reporters why that void deck was the "first place" that he came to after being nominated as a presidential candidate, Ng said: "My son told me just now that this is the exact spot where I lived with my five brothers and five sisters, in a hut with an attap roof... with no modern sanitation.

Ng, who is the second eldest in his family, went on: "My older brother and I had to go to the public water tap to carry home pails of water; that's why just now I was filled with emotion. I knelt down to kiss the ground where I was born and where I grew up."

Identifying himself as a "Kangkar person", Ng shared that as a boy, his mother used to tell him to be a "good person", and to "try to do good work".

"This area of Upper Serangoon is where I had the fortune of learning to be a good boy, and to be a good man." He also credited his education at Monfort School, where he studied for 13 years, for enabling him to break out of poverty.

Kangkar village was formerly located at the end of Upper Serangoon Road, near the mouth of Serangoon River. The village was given its name by the Teochews, which means "river bank".

The former GIC investment chief officer then went on to share an anecdote from his childhood involving his mother.

Ng, said his mother went to their neighbours to borrow money to pay for his school books when he was 12.

"She came home with tears in her eyes and said, 'Kok Song, the neighbours have got no more money to lend us.' So she cried, and I felt very sad," recounted a teary Ng.

"That was the moment I resolved [to not make] my mother cry again. So I studied hard; I behaved myself. I worked hard and as a result I was able to lift my family out of poverty."

"My dream now is to see my mother cry again, not because of sadness but because of joy - because her son is standing to be the president of Singapore."

When asked by AsiaOne about the one thing he could say to his mother, Ng replied: "Thank you mum, you are my hero. You are my hero because you brought me up together with my five brothers and sisters single-handedly. Mum, you are the hero of my life."

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/e...od-home-ng-kok-song-kowtows-and-kisses-ground

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mai wayang lah...he whole time kissing wads of dollars and feet of HC last time...practice alot liao right?