• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My cock is twitching

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a bit sideline to twitching.......my cock has starts growing many white hair can use hair coloring to dye it black again? :( :eek:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a bit sideline to twitching.......my cock has starts growing many white hair can use hair coloring to dye it black again? :( :eek:

You have a circulation issue. Try to take more pork oil and fat. Take in generous quantities. It will improve your life, seriously.

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a circulation issue. Try to take more pork oil and fat. Take in generous quantities. It will improve your life, seriously.

Thanks.........seriously I eaten many pork, beef and fatty meat but why still have white hair growing :biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a teenager, every morning I had to crawl to the bathroom from bed so as not to let anyone see the erection.:biggrin: