• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Chinese wife's irrational hatred for Japan is concerning me

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Chinese died during the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution than under the Japanese.
Chinese killing Chinese not counted. It's considered as a necessary evil.
China authorities at that time considered bottlenecks that prevented the country from progressing needed to be removed.
Otherwise end up like India where just a few families hold entire country to ransom.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese killing Chinese not counted. It's considered as a necessary evil.
China authorities at that time considered bottlenecks that prevented the country from progressing needed to be removed.
Otherwise end up like India where just a few families hold entire country to ransom.
U r right...fuckeins have been telling me...chicons kill cina is ok...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Chinese died during the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution than under the Japanese.
Linpeh killed more tiongs than the Japs but why are tiongs still worshipping me ? Linpeh also dunno why but I still enjoy the attention even from hell.

68c03963a6d978f-1684247643.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Tiongs have been brainwashed since young. Their parents, their schools and the media behind the Great Firewall.

I genuinely believe that many of them will commit suicide when (not if) the CCP regime collapses. A classic case of cult membership.

You also have some opportunists on Chinese social media, dishing out patriotic propaganda and anti-Japan nonsense. That attracts views, likes and follows, and generates revenue.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Tiongs have been brainwashed since young. Their parents, their schools and the media behind the Great Firewall.

I genuinely believe that many of them will commit suicide when (not if) the CCP regime collapses. A classic case of cult membership.

You also have some opportunists on Chinese social media, dishing out patriotic propaganda and anti-Japan nonsense. That attracts views, likes and follows, and generates revenue.
Most Tiong will rejoice at the demised of CCP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

They now think South China Sea belongs to them as it's being taught as part of school curriculum

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chio bus in china are bimbo , some of them. Most Tiong in china don't travel in and out of China or travel widely around their own country even. It's very sexpensive for some.

The hotel and the high speed rail tickets.

So don't blame them for being a frog.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They now think South China Sea belongs to them as it's being taught as part of school curriculum

You can see the Tiong's map of South China Sea and all of its nine dash line glory displayed at the various Scarlett Mart outlets here. :cool: