• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's culture

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
Who cares if they overtake US? They've already overtaken Japan. Does anyone seriously think the Chinese enjoy a higher quality of life than the Japanese? On a per capita basis, they're a third world country through and through. At the end of the day, nationhood is just a construct. What's most pertinent to the individual is self-interest. What's the point of having 14% GDP growth, lumber one airport, lumber one this lumber one that if it doesn't benefit the individual citizen? Think micro, not macro :smile:

On the contrary, it is the macro that we should be concerned about because it will affect us and our jobs. Who cares how rich or poor they are individually. Be prepared for ourselves - that's what I am saying.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's cul

KeLing shit fuck off back to India to eat your cow dung and drink Ganges shit water

Opps forgot your a f.ing loser.. Wont give up, Must have last words.. You wont stop untill i do.. LOL..

Let you have the last comment ok my doggie.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffee Is Actually Ethiopian's

If you want to find out, visit any large Chinese city.

starbucks_JonathanHanson2006.jpg

Coffee is from Africa. Tea is from China. So, it was said that the Westerners in the 19th century could not shit if they were deprived of their beloved tea leaves.

The word "Tea" is NOT pronounced as tee but teah or tay. It's Hokkien ! Tea is grown in Fujian ! Exported from Amoy or Foochow.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
US Gave The World Junk Food !

It's sad. Even the Greeks shunned their traditionally healthy diet for junk food today ! The consequence is serious when many will eventually die of high blood and heart attacks. And we thought the bloody Brits brought Opium was bad enough; or the Spanish with their tobacco.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Coffee Is Actually Ethiopian's

Coffee is from Africa. Tea is from China. So, it was said that the Westerners in the 19th century could not shit if they were deprived of their beloved tea leaves.

The word "Tea" is NOT pronounced as tee but teah or tay. It's Hokkien ! Tea is grown in Fujian ! Exported from Amoy or Foochow.

The price of tea from China is just Ridicules... A friend of mine from Beijing(He has a few business in Singapore, So based here) brought some TEA that cost $600 and it was like 100g... He gave me a cup after doing some weird tea Ritual.. It tasted like Crap.. I need milk in my Tea..

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My biggest worries PRC youth ditch their Chinese culture and embrace angmoh's cul

Pua cheebye keLing shit. Sneakily come here n kong lanCheow Wei. Fuck u ok. Dun dare go rubbish heap is it. Cheebye keLing shit prata flipper. So when u want to track me down via ip? Dun give empty threat leh keLing shit. No balls to carry it out.

Good Dog..The last comment as ordered by the Master.. Ok one last comment for you ok My doggie.. Go boy.. Your turn.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

KeLing shit loser running road. Very sneaky cheebye asshole. Pathetic loser.

Doggie give u bone. Now scram!

GOOD DOG, GAVE THE LAST COMMENT AS ORDERED BY THE MASTER.. GOOD DOG..

GTG Chow.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchu's Dressing

If Chinese don't ditch Chinese culture, then I worry.

I thought they did. Unless they are a Northerner because they couldn't speak a proper Han language.

I came across this rather hilarious topic from AF: http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11987 Chinese kids were discussing how Dalian girls are most beautiful out of all other Chinese. These poor Chinese kids doesn't know NE Chinese is not equal to SE Chinese. These Chinese at Dalian city are these originated from Manchu, Khitan, Jurchen and Koreans ancestry. Of course there are many modern Chinese migrants have settled in NE China during 19~20th century but majority were actually modern Chinese with Manchu, Khitan, Jurchen and Koreans ancestry aka NE Asian. They're look different to Chinese from Southern cities because SE Chinese are more closer to SE Asian. Also, what poor Chinese from SE China doesn't know is their NE Chinese look down on them and usually don't mix with them. I always have witnessed confrontation between NE Chinese and SE Chinese. while SE Chinese are gentle and feminine, NE Chinese are rough and tougher than other Chinese. Please also note, bulk of past Chinese rulers were these from NE China to Northern cities of China. Here is what Chinese are divided into in terms of cultural/ethnicity sphere: For these who wondering where are the Manchus, mix Mongolians, Xianbei-Khitans, Jurchens and Koreans you get Manchus. Manchus means people of Manju aka Manchuria.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Manchu's Dressing

It's about education, not about tradition. Tradition must be changed with modernisation to remain relevant and not silly blindly followed. Education is root maintaining Chineseness mentality. Chinese education should start with 三字经,四书五经 as foundation. Without that you can pray to all Chinese gods and ghosts you're still unChinese.

Not bad. Tell that to the President, Prime Minister or Education Minister.

I thought they did. Unless they are a Northerner because they couldn't speak a proper Han language.

I came across this rather hilarious topic from AF: http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11987 Chinese kids were discussing how Dalian girls are most beautiful out of all other Chinese. These poor Chinese kids doesn't know NE Chinese is not equal to SE Chinese. These Chinese at Dalian city are these originated from Manchu, Khitan, Jurchen and Koreans ancestry. Of course there are many modern Chinese migrants have settled in NE China during 19~20th century but majority were actually modern Chinese with Manchu, Khitan, Jurchen and Koreans ancestry aka NE Asian. They're look different to Chinese from Southern cities because SE Chinese are more closer to SE Asian. Also, what poor Chinese from SE China doesn't know is their NE Chinese look down on them and usually don't mix with them. I always have witnessed confrontation between NE Chinese and SE Chinese. while SE Chinese are gentle and feminine, NE Chinese are rough and tougher than other Chinese. Please also note, bulk of past Chinese rulers were these from NE China to Northern cities of China. Here is what Chinese are divided into in terms of cultural/ethnicity sphere: For these who wondering where are the Manchus, mix Mongolians, Xianbei-Khitans, Jurchens and Koreans you get Manchus. Manchus means people of Manju aka Manchuria.

Ancient Chinese civilization was founded upon the land between Yellow River and Yangtze River. Whoever north of Yellow and south of Yangtze were considered foreigners and barbarians. The eastern boundary was and is of course the shoreline and the western boundary used to be the State of Qin that ultimately unified China as an empire.

That was Zhou dynasty state system where there was only one king, the heads of the rest of the conferred states were lords except some self declared states south of Yangtze yearning to rejoin and be recognised in the Chinese civilisation but declaring themselves kings, most notably Chu, Wu and Yue.

It ended up with seven states overall fighting it out. Chu was the last one left in the south but lost to Qin on first attempt and lost to Han on a revival attempt. During that era, Mongolia and Manchuria as land and people weren't even founded yet in the north which ended at the State of Yan. Those were also formative years for the Korean civilization in the Korean peninsula and they wisely stayed out of the fight.

Qin dynasty China expanded the boundary up north with the Great Wall. Fast forward a thousand years, those areas north of the Great Wall evolved into Nurchens and Mongolians. The Nurchens launched the first massive southward attack on China first during Song dynasty. It succeeded in conquering half of China but the Mongolians also started attacking and in the end the Mongolians won it all. The Nurchens fled northeast and evolved into Manchurians. And yes, they came back again during Ming dynasty and finally won it all themselves.

Are all these varieties of ethnicities from history of war and peace considered Chinese? You decide.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
History Of China

The History Of China

先夏 The Early Xia people (黄帝 The Yellow Emperor and 炎帝 The Fiery Emperor tribes). 7000 years ago, after the split with their brethren, the 羌 Qiang people who later moved to Tibet and Yunnan.

华夏 The Hua Xia people = The Yellow Emperor + The Fiery Emperor + 东夷 Eastern Tribal people in 山东 Shantung. A confederacy in a period where 商 the Shang city (not a dynasty yet) began to emerge.

汉 The Han people = Hua Xia confederacy + 楚国 the State of Chu

唐 The Tang people ?

中国 Chinese = The Han people + 苗 Miao (Hmong) + Yues (especially the last one to join were the Cantonese 百越 100 Austro-Polynesian tribal people)

But, it seems like the Manju or Manchu or Manchurians were the last one to join the confederacy.

miao2.jpg

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who came first Youtube or Youku?

Where is China's answer to Nike, LV, Armani, CK etc ?.. other than making cheap counterfeit copies?

Youku is China's answer to YouTube then.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Manchu's Dressing

Ancient Chinese civilization was founded upon the land between Yellow River and Yangtze River. Whoever north of Yellow and south of Yangtze were considered foreigners and barbarians. The eastern boundary was and is of course the shoreline and the western boundary used to be the State of Qin that ultimately unified China as an empire.

That was Zhou dynasty state system where there was only one king, the heads of the rest of the conferred states were lords except some self declared states south of Yangtze yearning to rejoin and be recognised in the Chinese civilisation but declaring themselves kings, most notably Chu, Wu and Yue.

It ended up with seven states overall fighting it out. Chu was the last one left in the south but lost to Qin on first attempt and lost to Han on a revival attempt. During that era, Mongolia and Manchuria as land and people weren't even founded yet in the north which ended at the State of Yan. Those were also formative years for the Korean civilization in the Korean peninsula and they wisely stayed out of the fight.

Qin dynasty China expanded the boundary up north with the Great Wall. Fast forward a thousand years, those areas north of the Great Wall evolved into Nurchens and Mongolians. The Nurchens launched the first massive southward attack on China first during Song dynasty. It succeeded in conquering half of China but the Mongolians also started attacking and in the end the Mongolians won it all. The Nurchens fled northeast and evolved into Manchurians. And yes, they came back again during Ming dynasty and finally won it all themselves.

Are all these varieties of ethnicities from history of war and peace considered Chinese? You decide.

And what about those Japs?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Their Western clothes are nice. When they overthrew the second and last barbarian dynasty and took up nationalism and then communism they had no more culture left. Chinese are good probably in surviving, but not their culture as well. Pretty useless and undignified if you ask me.

Japan and even Korea who borrowed from China ironically treasured it more than the Chinese.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Only the cheap and dirty stuff is done in Asia.

2. Ang Mohs set the standards. Asians follow.

1. I think Proton is cool. Dr. M for all that may be disagreeable with him has set up an automobile plant in Southeast Asia.

2. And take over.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss.. you know Howard Schultz secretly learning Chinese and started a Chinese book Club for American CEOs? He tried to hide from you but i managed to scoop it out.
Dun worry boss.. Not too late to start now.
Mabbe you can open up SanjiBo (3 category Breast) in China and become multi-billionaire. y stop at million? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course they have lost it. Just look at the timeline of history. The Cultural revolution which destroyed everything, turned everything upside down, children against parents, relatives against relatives, friends against friends, went on between 1966 and 1976, TEN years!Imagine someone born in 1966 when the CR started. He or she will be 46 soon. If his parents were Red Guard youths at 16, these people will be 16+46=62, and probably flooding our country for the past 5 - 10 years, having gotten newly rich from corruption, cronyism, and running about without values, culture, upbringing, parental guidance , the kind that blinkered head-in-his-asshole Woody Goh calls gracious and no longer spitting and talking loudly. Do you think these same parents will have time and character and moral high ground to preach or teach the children of the CR anything?Cross the dots and tell me. These are probably corrupt petty officials and cronies who managed to get hold of pieces of real estate called collective farms just when the CR ended and seized the opportunity to sell or lease them during the Deng years of opening up to Koreans, Japs, Taiwanese, Sinkies etc. Remember the competition to Suzhou Ind park? Who were those people?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng remembers 8 nations joint army 八国联军 gangbang them many years ago until they buay lin chu liao.:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only reason why the Ang Mohs are shitting in their pants is because they're being poisoned by filthy Chinamen trying to make a fast buck exporting contaminated crap throughout the world.

China is nothing more than a sweatshop as far as most Ang Mohs are concerned. There'll a a shitload of unemployed chinks ready to riot once the West decides to move their factories elsewhere.

Not really. And they can't afford to. Local labor and production would kill them sooner than they think.

And whey they are crapping in their pants is because of their consumer dream bubble culture where people habitually borrow much more than they could return that finally burst. Where their useless bankers had to ask the government for help.

Thank God Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan etc didn't follow the brilliant Western example or everyone would be in deep fiscal and economical trouble by now.

Dr. Mahathir was right all along in his Look East policy and now he is right again to call those sagging Western countries failures.