• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my BET on SPL and GB 2nite

jurongeer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to bet Total Goals Under 2.5 for Getafe game but Sg Pool not offering, so have to settle for Total Goals 1 n 2. If turn out to be 0, die standing!

Also bet Total goals 2 n 3 on Sevilla game.

Wanted to bet Total goals under 2.5 for Herta Berlin game, again Sg Pool not offering. Half fcuk bet shop - always choose some match to offer and some not. So, i dont know I saved money or not missed opportunity?

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasted...bor pian...our Singapore Pools will only offer matches they feel safe that can win money 1... :biggrin:

Bro Ballking...i also want!!! :biggrin: Kekeke...i think i know what u have for Bro Jurongeer :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I want to bet Total Goals Under 2.5 for Getafe game but Sg Pool not offering, so have to settle for Total Goals 1 n 2. If turn out to be 0, die standing!

Wanted to bet Total goals under 2.5 for Herta Berlin game, again Sg Pool not offering. Half fcuk bet shop - always choose some match to offer and some not. So, i dont know I saved money or not missed opportunity?

Bro
Does SG Pools offer bets for first scorer or for number of goals more or less than a certain number?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good call on Hertha-Hoffenheim game. I went UNDERS at 3.35 (initial opening odds) followed by UNDERS 3, at HT UNDERS 2.25. When Hertha scored in the 70min, I went UNDERS 2.25 again.
Hoffenhiem has been OVERs for the last 5 games. About time they went UNDERS.
Hoffenheim's next home game is vs Wolfsburg, another free scoring team. Can we see a 2-2 or a 3-3 game for this match? Why not?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bet exact score on Barcelona on AOS for few
games, every time Barcelona won 5-0
but weekend game they won 6-0
which is AOS and i never punt, &*^%$
BARCELONA V VALLADOLID
6------------0