• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My beautiful wife new tattoo

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't let all these loser Bros here talk bad about Kirsten. A lot of us like me, like a little meat on their charbors. Not those skinny runway chested typical Asian girls. They are just jealous. Like you, I like to slap the butt during doggy, and ride the wave in, which is impossible on an Asian charbors, because its all bones there. Tell Kirsten PAPsmearer says hi and pump her full tank tonite, ok?
LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
View attachment 83694
Hi everyone, come support my gorgeous wife's new tattoo. It signifies her being a beautiful Phoenix rising above us commoners towards the sun. Note: that's not an insect bite.
Dear Calum,

I think the arm is the wrong place for her tattoo. Perhaps it should be on breast, like this one, The Scales of Justice. Which is very appropriate in the context of Singapore.

1598947098289.png

Or how about this tattoo on her breast, that would indicate that she swallows. LOL.

1598947158452.png

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Calum,

I think the arm is the wrong place for her tattoo. Perhaps it should be on breast, like this one, The Scales of Justice. Which is very appropriate in the context of Singapore.

View attachment 89966

Or how about this tattoo on her breast, that would indicate that she swallows. LOL.

View attachment 89967
Hey Papsmearer bro, Kristen's breasts are my favourite part whenever I wanted to lie down for a rest. She does have some hidden tattoos which is exclusive to my viewing. Sexy as ever.