• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My beautiful wife new tattoo

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, looking at her rosy cheeks I immediately turn to her and kissed her. Love love love

E1C37410-4688-4FBD-9748-29B3EEB26A6D.jpeg
B4A219D6-44E5-466F-9953-77C580D69B0B.gif

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum trash, yes I believed you Do need a minivan just to transport your Kirsten Han’s fat ass.
Hey bro Malaysian, Kristen's sexy body could have fit into a mini easily but I insist on her travelling in comfort. You have to learn how to pamper your girl bro.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened to her freedom of speech and expression? So you are finally admitting Kirsten is a hypocrite and shit stirrer?
Hey Ogawa bro, it is not that Kirsten wanted to block them but she does have her own definition and line when it comes to freedom of speech. Once anyone, including myself, crossing it would unleash her rage. She is no longer an angel in those situations.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hey Ogawa bro, it is not that Kirsten wanted to block them but she does have her own definition and line when it comes to freedom of speech. Once anyone, including myself, crossing it would unleash her rage. She is no longer an angel in those situations.
Don't let all these loser Bros here talk bad about Kirsten. A lot of us like me, like a little meat on their charbors. Not those skinny runway chested typical Asian girls. They are just jealous. Like you, I like to slap the butt during doggy, and ride the wave in, which is impossible on an Asian charbors, because its all bones there. Tell Kirsten PAPsmearer says hi and pump her full tank tonite, ok?

Last edited:

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, Kristen's sexy body could have fit into a mini easily but I insist on her travelling in comfort. You have to learn how to pamper your girl bro.

calum trash don’t talk to me about pamper when you have no choice but to fuck your fat Ass wife for money.

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please don’t insult angel as kirsten was never an angel.
glutton yes ... angel no.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't let all these loser Bros here talk bad about Kirsten. A lot of us like me, like a little meat on their charbors. Not those skinny runway chested typical Asian girls. They are just jealous. Like you, I like to slap the butt during doggy, and ride the wave in, which is impossible on an Asian charbors, because its all bones there. Tell Kirsten PAPsmearer says hi and pump her full tank tonite, ok?
Hey Papsmearer bro, I am glad to have someone understanding her beauty but you definitely would not be given a piece of her. She is all mine.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you autistic like some of your ministers?
Chinese breed the most autistic nut jobs. Look at the facts. When you fucked your wife, did u burst her bubble with another one to add to the autistic list? Fucking Malaysian pig nosed dog shit

Last edited: