• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My beautiful wife new tattoo

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, I got pampered by Kirsten a lot and that had been the envy of many men. I hope you can be as fortunate as I am rather than to be a pauper riding Honda Cub

fuck you Ang moh calum you are a fucking foreign trash joke and your Kirsten Han looks like the Michelin man!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, the more I look at Kristen's luscious lips the more I want to kiss her.

52BCDB88-144A-447C-A974-A72676BE4A1F.jpeg
217A0F55-40FD-4492-93E4-B254E9D1BC99.gif

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry I have not watched it but from the trailer I assume it is simply a video whacking Singapore non stop for 25 mins which is your pig of a wife kirsten han’s only talent anyway if you can even call it that.
Hey Ogawa bro, please do not say sorry. We are friends. Kirsten is fighting hard for the betterment of Singapore. Kirsten strongly believe with criticism we get better so can our government.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you Ang moh calum you are a fucking foreign trash joke and your Kirsten Han looks like the Michelin man!
Hey bro Malaysian, Michelin types are one of the best in the market. Imagine it being installed on a high SES car like Mercedes GLA 180, which you would never own, it would look gorgeous.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, Michelin types are one of the best in the market. Imagine it being installed on a high SES car like Mercedes GLA 180, which you would never own, it would look gorgeous.

Only a useless foreign trash hiding in sinkieland would consider a base model GLA180 as a high SES car. Go beg for some money from your fat cunt wife Kirsten Han, buy a train ticket to Malaysia and I will show you what is real high SES Malaysian lifestyle.

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, please do not say sorry. We are friends. Kirsten is fighting hard for the betterment of Singapore. Kirsten strongly believe with criticism we get better so can our government.

To believe in criticism Kirsten Han must first learn to accept criticism. is Kirsten capable of doing that as she is always throwing hissy fit when someone disagrees with her.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a useless foreign trash hiding in sinkieland would consider a base model GLA180 as a high SES car. Go beg for some money from your fat cunt wife Kirsten Han, buy a train ticket to Malaysia and I will show you what is real high SES Malaysian lifestyle.
Hey bro Malaysian, Kirsten and myself usually travel in our hired minivan to JB for our massage and chewing gum before dining at our favourite Italian restaurant.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
To believe in criticism Kirsten Han must first learn to accept criticism. is Kirsten capable of doing that as she is always throwing hissy fit when someone disagrees with her.
Hey Ogawa bro, Kirsten definitely enjoy her share of criticisms. She did blocked a few who had crossed the line though. Luckily she is not here or she would have blocked half of the population here.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, Kirsten and myself usually travel in our hired minivan to JB for our massage and chewing gum before dining at our favourite Italian restaurant.

Calum trash, yes I believed you Do need a minivan just to transport your Kirsten Han’s fat ass.

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, Kirsten definitely enjoy her share of criticisms. She did blocked a few who had crossed the line though. Luckily she is not here or she would have blocked half of the population here.

what happened to her freedom of speech and expression? So you are finally admitting Kirsten is a hypocrite and shit stirrer?