• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My beautiful wife new tattoo

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ogawa bro, I would never compare Kristen's big juicy thighs to that of a pig. Hers was way more tone just like the hippopotamus and way sexier than a hog.

For fuck sake go find a job to sustain yourself and stop pretending you married the ugliest and most obnoxious SPG in Singapore for love and not for her family’s money so that you can continue to be a foreign bum living off our resources.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, as usual you used my favourite Kirsten photo. In fact, her blossoms were more enticing than the woman below her. I never grew tired of them.

3C7EB259-98BF-46F9-91AB-B73369A77D4E.jpeg
6B93AE87-800B-4FE9-BC92-4C4645CE79FA.gif

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, you should think of upgrading and be like Kirsten and myself staying in a condominium and eating delivered food. You cannot ask for a better life.

everything I owned I paid for it with my own money. Can You say the same you useless oily cunt licking Foreign trash!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next tattoo should be on her vulva or her breasts, parts you wake up to every day. Parts you see when she is showering or changing.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
For fuck sake go find a job to sustain yourself and stop pretending you married the ugliest and most obnoxious SPG in Singapore for love and not for her family’s money so that you can continue to be a foreign bum living off our resources.
Hey ogawa bro, I am currently working as a freelance photographer and writer. Admittedly, I do not write as well as Kirsten (I mean who can???) but I still try my best to produce excellent work. We get by rather well with our work while staying in a condominium so I guess we are pretty good at what we are doing.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
everything I owned I paid for it with my own money. Can You say the same you useless oily cunt licking Foreign trash!
Hey bro Malaysian, I got pampered by Kirsten a lot and that had been the envy of many men. I hope you can be as fortunate as I am rather than to be a pauper riding Honda Cub

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ogawa bro, I am currently working as a freelance photographer and writer. Admittedly, I do not write as well as Kirsten (I mean who can???) but I still try my best to produce excellent work. We get by rather well with our work while staying in a condominium so I guess we are pretty good at what we are doing.

I don’t think you should use the word ‘currently’ as I googled your name and the most recent thing I can find with your name on it was a short 25 Min documentary called the online citizen made last year.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think you should use the word ‘currently’ as I googled your name and the most recent thing I can find with your name on it was a short 25 Min documentary called the online citizen made last year.
Hey Ogawa bro, I am glad you took noticed of the film. It was one of my proudest creation and I did it with my beautiful multi talented wife Kirsten. Please support our film

Ogawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ogawa bro, I am glad you took noticed of the film. It was one of my proudest creation and I did it with my beautiful multi talented wife Kirsten. Please support our film

sorry I have not watched it but from the trailer I assume it is simply a video whacking Singapore non stop for 25 mins which is your pig of a wife kirsten han’s only talent anyway if you can even call it that.

Last edited:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fugly CB face Kirsten Han was trying to tattoo a chick but it got so stretched it looked like a bird with shit hanging out its kah chng
Fat Fugly CB Face.jpg