• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY BAD DEEDS IN LIFE LIST!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i masturbated thinking of my second day school lady english teacher because she bent down in front of my desk and i caught a glimpse of her pink bra wrapping around her wholesome breasts

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i stole a packet of twistees from a girl classmate in junior college whom i borrowed her locker to use because i was very hungry. then i also saw her soiled bra in the locker and took a deep breath and inhale deeply.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have sinned and need to redeem yourself.

You need to marry an old virgin and testify to the nation that she is a virgin. :sneaky:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i also stole $10 from my late grandpa wallet when I was very young to buy a pencil case which i like

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i sneaked into the lady's toilet in university with another fren. we took a soiled sanitary pad from the cubicle bin and then went to the nearby vending machine. we managed to use our hand to extract a cup from the hole dispenser. then we put the soiled sanitary pad into the cup and stuffed the cup back into the cup dispenser hole of the vending machine

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i worked part-time in a chinese restaurant as a server. basically my job is to take the dish from the kitchen to the guest table. then got two men who are gay. they were in their 50s and I caught them touching each other's thighs under the table. so i spit into their stirfry choysum before serving them the dish.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here are a couple of mine:

-i have been voting for PAP all these while
-I have been stealing my neigbour's panties hanging outside and wearing them and talk to her.
-i have been secretly having crush on my PAP MP, always going to her MPS and submitting all sorts of requests just to see and hear her.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
知错能改 善莫大焉

You have displayed honesty and humility by admitting to your failings. Your courage is admirable.

Surely, your name will not be obliterated from the book of life.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
here are a couple of mine:

-i have been voting for PAP all these while
-I have been stealing my neigbour's panties hanging outside and wearing them and talk to her.
-i have been secretly having crush on my PAP MP, always going to her MPS and submitting all sorts of requests just to see and hear her.
Lily Neo ?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
last time one day I was walking in the shopping mall car park with a fren going to her car. we were like walking a bit too centre of the driveway. then a car honked us with a loud loud very loud peeeeee. we got a fright. then i searched for the car in the car park and i wanted to scratch the car but my fren stopped me. she said cannot do such thing as it is vandalism. so ok lor. 刚好 i had a lot of greenish phlegm and I spit my greenish phlegm on the bonnet of the damn car. she laughed and we left.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
last time in kindergarten i hated this girl. she damn hao lian and always show off her nice school bag etc etc and looked down on another gal not from well to do family. so one day, i caught some earthworms from the kindergarten garden and put them into her school bag. hahahaha

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it a bad deed to leverage on the stupidity of others to win money from sg pool ? I also not sure but seems to be a bad deed to me.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a good deed to admit your bad deeds.

It's a bad deed to boast about your good deeds. :rolleyes:
I always put disclaimer say I not trying to boast but I can't help to publish my breakthrough and discovery as it is unbelievable even to myself. Sorry if is a boasting to some. :geek:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always put disclaimer say I not trying to boast but I can't help to publish my breakthrough and discovery as it is unbelievable even to myself. Sorry if is a boasting to some. :geek:
To boast means to compare oneself with Tan Lark Sye when the person is in fact Kan Na Sai. :sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To boast means to compare oneself with Tan Lark Sye when the person is in fact Kan Na Sai. :sneaky:
Like in the same league as eg elon?
If I want to boast I won't say same league as xxx. It will be above xxx. Does that sound worst than boasting ?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i masturbated thinking of my second day school lady english teacher because she bent down in front of my desk and i caught a glimpse of her pink bra wrapping around her wholesome breasts
Hokay noted.. but it's about time to get back to your ward. Don't forget your WIFI password.

1*MoF-f35RKxOUfV8psyjKJA.jpeg