• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My advice to all Clinton supporters in Singapore…..get over it

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have since encountered many sinkies and some Americans here that are distressed at the trump victory. Well, all I can say is to get over it. Trump won fair and square, despite all efforts of CNN (Clinton News Network) and other news media to smear and besmirch him. The American people have spoken and they have elected him. Tough shit to you if you don’t like it. This is why so many people don’t like Hilary and her supporters. These supporters are so spoilt and entitled and act like a spoilt child when they don’t get what they want. Demonstrations are happening in major cities in the US now to protest against Trump. Sinkies are flooding social media with what a catastrophe a Trump victory is. Its time to move on and deal with it. The whole world will have to deal with Trump for the next 4 years. You better get use to it and you better snap out of your temper tantrum now and adjust your mindset. And stop proving what we already know……. You Hillary supporters are just whining spoilt bitches who can’t accept the facts when they are faced with it.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny Singaporeans are so concern with American politics and ignor local politics and their lives

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have since encountered many sinkies and some Americans here that are distressed at the trump victory. Well, all I can say is to get over it. Trump won fair and square, despite all efforts of CNN (Clinton News Network) and other news media to smear and besmirch him. The American people have spoken and they have elected him. Tough shit to you if you don’t like it. This is why so many people don’t like Hilary and her supporters. These supporters are so spoilt and entitled and act like a spoilt child when they don’t get what they want. Demonstrations are happening in major cities in the US now to protest against Trump. Sinkies are flooding social media with what a catastrophe a Trump victory is. Its time to move on and deal with it. The whole world will have to deal with Trump for the next 4 years. You better get use to it and you better snap out of your temper tantrum now and adjust your mindset. And stop proving what we already know……. You Hillary supporters are just whining spoilt bitches who can’t accept the facts when they are faced with it.

Your hero said election is rigged leh.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So now we finally know the one whose always whining and bitching and smearing and besmirching PAP is actually a Right wing,conservative,anti fair trade,anti workers,anti equality,anti utopianism,non inclusive,pro religion,organization,pro war,anti tax,pro God,pro gun,xenophobic,racist,anti women Trump supporter.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would say not only get over it, but to get over the USA. Trump's hidden campaign slogan is "Make America White Again". The 2016 election marks the beginning of the end of the US Empire. The world will be pivoting towards China for the next 50 years.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not that they can't get over the fact that Clinton lost .... it 's just that they have to chop first because Trump won. And that chop is hard to get over.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank God President Trump defeated this fucking corrupt old bitch!

Four years as Sec of State she amassed $250m for herself and she used the State Office to raise $2.5b for the Clintons' Foundation.

She used the Foundation funds to finance her family jet-set lifestyle; $12.5m was used to pay for Bill's birthday bash and $3m was used to pay for Chelsea's wedding.

Corrupt Hillary and Bill used only 10% of the Foundation funds for charity, but the fucking bitch during her debate with Trump, she audaciously lied that she used up to 95%.

[video=youtube;R9jvin_OaPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9jvin_OaPw[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Basement dwellers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank God President Trump defeated this fucking corrupt old bitch!

Four years as Sec of State she amassed $250m for herself and she used the State Office to raise $2.5b for the Clintons' Foundation.

She used the Foundation funds to finance her family jet-set lifestyle; $12.5m was used to pay for Bill's birthday bash and $3m was used to pay for Chelsea's wedding.

Corrupt Hillary and Bill used only 10% of the Foundation funds for charity, but the fucking bitch during her debate with Trump, she audaciously lied that she used up to 95%.

Assume that all your bs is true ...that still pales against the few hundred billions that was wiped from ordinary Americans because of the financial meltdown brought about by right-wingers, aka Republicans.

By the way, Clinton didn't hurt any Americans. The right-wingers did. And we can only wait to see how much more harm they will do to Americans. This time, the Americans, like the abused wife, seek it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Wall Street has hit new highs. Nothing speaks louder than the markets.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
trump's win won't be a smooth ride, he facing many lawsuits. watch out for bumps ahead as i have still not seen in first move in policy decision. it's a mystery to all pple what kind of things he will do. but he is really good for america but not necessarily, asia.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assume that all your bs is true ...that still pales against the few hundred billions that was wiped from ordinary Americans because of the financial meltdown brought about by right-wingers, aka Republicans.

By the way, Clinton didn't hurt any Americans. The right-wingers did. And we can only wait to see how much more harm they will do to Americans. This time, the Americans, like the abused wife, seek it.

[video=youtube;u69L5pJ7P-Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u69L5pJ7P-Y[/video]

What I share here whether it's bs or not, let the people judge.

For left wing MSBC to thrash the corrupt Clintons it's just like S'pore CNA thrashing Lee Hsien Loong & Whore Jinx.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits who are sore losers. Look at the resident lefty here WinniePegging the Jets...putting up all sorts of sore looser liberal shit..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not to worry. In the next sinkie GE, we will vote for PAP again in overwhelming numbers. We will so crush the opposition and exact our vengeance!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The GFC was caused by the democrats as Clinton reduced the lending criteria n brought about the GFC

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The GFC was caused by the democrats as Clinton reduced the lending criteria n brought about the GFC

so who caused the 2000 nasdaq bubble?between in was greenspan who was in charge of the fed reserve and over saw the 1990s tech bubble and the 2003 housing bubble,he was appointed by reagan in 1987 as the chairman of the fed reserve and reelected by bush for the 4th and 5th consecutive terms.....the two biggest bubbles in american history.

Last edited: