• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my 87 yo ah gong say this type of face is big canon face

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
screenshot_20181023_223808.jpg

what do you think ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I always wonder what he will do with all his monies that his parents gave him and those that he and his wife has acquired all these years. ... Can't bring over to next life and I am sure one day, his next generation or a generation after will squander them away....

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be having sleepless nights and nightmares, looking at what is happening to his good friend Ah jib and his famly and cronoes aacross the causeway are going through. When t it happens here, it will be the mother of all revelations which will make 1MDB "peanuts" in comparison. I see a face of a very stressed and troubled person on the verge of a major collapse.

Weakling face. :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wonder what he will do with all his monies that his parents gave him and those that he and his wife has acquired all these years. ... Can't bring over to next life and I am sure one day, his next generation or a generation after will squander them away....

Once he retire...and gets divorce from HC, he will be like a Ahmad Mattar living his closeted life in full.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u study his face language carefully

machiam he is telling Jibkor

bro, priest dun paotor me lo

just tell me how much u want ??