• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Muud Old Fart Admits To Everyone On The MRT That He's A Coward!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - While on a train with other commuters, a teenager approached an older man and allegedly bullied him into declaring himself a coward.

The younger man, who was dressed in all black, can also be heard calling the other commuter a coward in a video circulating online.

He also made derogatory comments about the older man's mother.

1660383261236.png

Ezra Jeet Singh, 19, was on Saturday (Aug 13) charged in court in connection with the case. Singh faces one charge of committing a public nuisance.

The age of the man he had purportedly targeted - Mr Ismail Mohd Dawan - was not stated in court documents.

According to postings online, the confrontation took place between the Paya Lebar and Kembangan MRT stations at 11.11pm on Aug 8.

In the video, the younger man can be heard accusing the other commuter of staring at him.

The older man was in a corner seat reserved for the elderly, among others.

During the exchange, the younger man says: "Tell them you're a coward."

The commuter then turns to the other passengers in the cabin, raises his hands and says: "I am a coward."

The police said in a statement on Saturday that they had received a report of a man causing a commotion on an MRT train.

When police officers arrived at Bedok MRT station, however, he was no longer there.

"Police officers from Bedok Police Division worked with officers from the Public Transport Security Command to identify the man. He was subsequently arrested," the police said.

If convicted of committing a public nuisance, Singh can be fined up to $1,000.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...fence-after-older-man-is-bullied-on-mrt-train

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bayi so young @19 already having mental issues!...
Sinkies generally very introvert type, no one bothers to help except 1 guy..

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The malay guy probably easiest target in the train.
And mslay guy really cool not to escalate the situation.
Of course, i prefer to look snd stare back into his eyes
And say, " Go shead! Make my day!"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The malay guy probably easiest target in the train.
And mslay guy really cool not to escalate the situation.
Of course, i prefer to look snd stare back into his eyes
And say, " Go shead! Make my day!"

Too many years of cigarettes and weed. Hang Tuah would have turned in his grave if he knew that it took a kid to get a muud to admit he was a coward.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many years of cigarettes and weed. Hang Tuah would have turned in his grave if he knew that it took a kid to get a muud to admit he was a coward.
Old guy not in position to aggravate the situation. Nobody got hurt so in a way, he succeeded.